Hello!

Dolly

Thought I would post a quick intro. My name is Dolly, and I am in a poly MFM triad. Hubby and I have been married for 23 years and had three children before entering the relationship with our partner, Mona. In the two years we have been together, we have grown our family by three more children.

I am an educator and a writer. Hubby is a children's author and a minister at our non-traditional church, and he tinkers with computers on the side. Mona is a very gifted singer and has currently found herself in the role as primary caregiver of our children.

We have had our bumps, but what relationship doesn't have bumps, right?

We support any family arrangement that is based on love, compassion, respect and open communication. A family can only be defined by the members of that family--no one else can dictate that, in my humble opinion.

Always hoping to teach by example. Most people judge out of fear and a lack of understanding, or preconceived notions that they have been taught. We strive to un-teach hate and replace it with respect for others who are different.

~Dolly

Hello Dolly :),
Welcome to our forum.

Sounds like you have a stable and loving household (I'm guessing you all live together?). It is good that you're adopting a progressive line of thinking.

Hopefully Polyamory.com will be an enjoyable and edifying online home for you. I've been here since April and have learned a lot.

Best wishes to you,
Kevin T.

Hello, Dolly! (as the song runs through my head- sorry, it had to go somewhere!)

Not that it matters, but I'm slightly confused- did you mean a FMF triad? Or are you and Hubby both male?

Either way, welcome!

Just caught that I posted MFM instead of FMF--Freudian? LOL! Thanks for catching that, ThatGirl. It is me, hubby and Mona, plus our kids. We are closed for the moment (polygamous). Not looking to add, but we weren't looking when we met Mona, so you never know...we are open to whatever life brings us!

~Dolly

Back