Waving from Indianapolis

Pink

Hello there!

I'm here looking for a girlfriend, but it's a little more complicated than that. Ideally, I would meet someone interested in both myself AND my boyfriend. I know this is not going to happen overnight.

I'm nerdy and a little geeky. I like video games, some computer games, and RPGs in general. I enjoy D&D, Vampire:The Masquerade, and anything based in World of Darkness. I collect pink gaming dice. Also, I spend a great deal of time playing World of Warcraft. I hang out on RP servers only.

I adore pets. Dogs are close to the top, but I really love anything. Cats, rats, mice, gerbils, lizards, birds, snakes, turtles, fish, and anything in between. Rabbits are pretty high up on the list, though most things aren't in any particular order. I REALLY like albino animals too. I have a Saint Bernard named Henry and an albino gerbil called Alice.

I'm not a great chef, but I can cook a decent meal given proper ingredients. I don't mind cooking so long as I know the food will be eaten. I learn new things to cook pretty often so I like to experiment.

I'm still learning and I have a LOT of hard limits, but I am into BDSM. I'm pretty kinky compared to my vanilla boyfriend. I don't mind, he is who he is and I love him. I tease him sometimes, but all in fun never maliciously.

I think this'll be it for now. If there's something you'd personally like to know that I didn't cover, feel free to ask.

Would love to get in contact with you! I am from Indy as well. Would love to meet like minded people. hailey331 at y/a/h/o/o dot com

Back