Finding someone who understands

There are several things that she does to show that she cares for me and we do spend quality time together talking about the other dynamics of life. She physically can't sleep without me. We are intimate and do have sex bit its not as intense or frequent as it used to be

Thanks you guys. I have now made a well informed decision

Leave her

That must have been a horribly difficult decision to make. I hope you are doing okay.

It's easy, being on this side of the screen and thinking/saying, "OMG, this poor guy, he should not have to put up with her lying, he should leave her!" And, while I personally would not tolerate the lying and cheating, and would make that same decision to end the relationship, I know it would be damnably hard to decide and do.

Take very good care of yourself in this difficult time. Though I think the choice you made is the right one, I do think it isn't going to be easy or fun. Make sure you have a good support network of friends or relatives you can lean on; if you don't, try to plan distractions for yourself.

I notice in your signature line you mention three daughters. If you're close with them, make sure they know it's not their fault and that they are loved. They may need some distractions planned, too, together as a family and also with just you and just Mom and maybe just on their own too.

Best wishes to you.

Very sorry things didn't work out. Sometimes trusting your gut and making those hard decisions is better in the long run.

I wish you and your family the best of luck ..D

Back