Holy crap... I have two husbands... when did that happen.

Here in the Northeast we have had a wicked cold winter. Well on Thursday Murf called his furance took a shit and he came home to the house being 50 degrees we have it set at 70.

Long story short the hot water circulating pump which moves the hot water to the radiators. Butch is awesome and fixed it. Only cost the price of the pump. If he had a plumber I hate to think what it would cost.

Thank god Butch is a boiler operator and has 20yrs experience working on them.

Today is a blah day. Tired.. and just want to sleep my life away. This weather sucks.

Missing Murf and Butch working a double last night sucks. Butch is back off to work. Murf is working tonight as per usual. Oh well...

Nothing really new or of concern in my life.

Life is good.

Nothing exciting to report. Life is good.

Spending the weekend kid free with Murf. Just enjoying a quiet weekend in.

Butch had a big don't tell mom weekend with the kids.

While I enjoy spending weekends with the kids at the house I share with Murf, the logistics of getting everyone packed up is a pain.

Nothing crazy or exciting to report. Have our niece and nephews 3rd birthday party tomorrow.

Life is good .. Kind of boring.

Spending some quality time with Murf.

Nothing like cuddling on the couch watching bad tv..

I am horrible at keeping up my blog.

Really don't have much to talk about.

Life is good. I love both my husbands very much.

Two years has flown by. Right now sitting at my home with Murf doing laundry. He is down at a car swappropriate meet. In a few have to pick up my kids.

I am really bad about up dating my blog.

Honestly life is good and I am sure no one wants to read my prattle about how awesome my life is.

Butch is exploring starting a relationship with Ally. A women he has been introduced to through his BDSM circle. Happy for him. Ally is a bit nervous I guess because she has been burned by "poly" men who where in fact just cheaters. I ok'd Butch giving her my cell number to relieve her fears.

Murf and I are coming up on our anniversary. Things are wonderful between us. We have one of those once in a lifetime type relationships. He really is my compliment.

My car has decided that it would blow out the flex pipe on my exhaust last week. So my car sounds like a B52 bomber. Muffler places want to replace a huge section of the exhaust to the tune of $400. When it is just the flex pipe. THANK GOD Murf was a mechanic for 20 years. Along with my FIL. I ordered the flex pipe with connection and gasket from Ebay for $40. Murf's dad has a lift in the garage. So they are fixing my car tomorrow if my damn part would get here. The USPS is driving me nuts. It reached my local post office this AM but did they deliver it. NO. I was home all day and Butch was home too until 2pm.

I would have headed to Murf's tonight if the part would have came in. It had better come by itself tomorrow AM, like my last package, and not with my mailman who doesn't come until 2pm. I plan on spending the day with Murf Thursday and a good chunk of Friday. He has to work this weekend and so do I.

This week I had an interview at a daytime vet practice for full time. Between medical bills, having to buy twice as much heating oil due to our cold winter, stupid stuff and etc. My nest egg has taken a huge hit.

I do most of my assistant work for Reesh from home and in the early hours due to the time difference between here and Berlin. I am bored at home. I am not meant to be a a stay at home mom. Honestly Moose and Squirrel have gotten to be uber independent. They prefer to spend their time with Butch and Murf. I am still working at the emergency vet's office. But that is two Mondays for 5 hours and 12 hours shifts on the weekends Murf works every other weekend. So crazy me is thinking of juggling 3 jobs for a few months.

I love your "prattle" and do read your blog. Don't stop writing. :D

Thank you...

I really need to be better at keeping up with this blog.

Murf fixed my car... it is so quiet now. That damn flex pipe I guess is a taurus issue. It took Murf and my fil 40 minutes. Total cost $40, Chinese food, and ice cream. Also some sexy time...lol.

Butch has hit a hicup with Ally. I am staying out of it.

I follow your blog. This is much more enjoyable than constant dysfunction and chaos. I am horrible at commenting on people's blogs, and I am catching up while my son is napping and the girls are gone to school.

Happy (early) Anniversary to you and Murf.

Three jobs? Dag, you just made me want to take a nap. I hope you do not burnout. What is life without a bit of craziness? I hope you land the job, though. Sending good vibes your way.

This is a rare Friday when I find myself solo. Butch's job called him in on his day off to work a double. He had no choice which cut short my time with Murf since the boys had a half day of school. :mad: I am not upset about being alone. Butch's job is severely understaffed and it is starting to grind on our family.

I enjoy time to myself. It is the fact that my plans time and time again have to be shelved due to large entities who don't have their crap together.

All I wanted to do today was have the chance to curl up with Murf in bed until this afternoon. He works 6pm to 6am. I would have loved to have napped with him until he woke up.

Life is still pretty good.

Things between Murf and I are going well. I got to have a nice kid free day with him yesterday and this morning. I got to sleep in snuggling up with him. I hate to say it I sleep so much better with him than Butch. He has had some concerning health issues as of late. But at our age it isn't too unexpected. Yet I am thankful for everyday I have with him.

Today we went to the local health food store to pick up some homeopathic remedies for the cold Murf thinks he is coming down with. We had to buy a lawn mower for the house today. Got a nice John Deere mower for $30. Used but works perfect. I mowed the yard while he trimmed trees.

Afterwards we snuggled as we watched tv before I had to head to the other house. We had a quickie before I had to go to be home in time for the kids.

Butch and I have hit a bump or two. He just does not respect my boundaries re the whole BDSM issue. He also has lately been trying to play the couple privilege card. I had to put an end to that.

Nice blog Dagferi:). Although you may think your life is boring, I"m glad someone is blogging about a MFM V relationship:).

Spent the day yesterday with Murf and the kids. Had a very good time.

Butch is having a hard time. Things are not going with Ally. She keeps putting off meeting him. It is always one excuse after another. It has been WEEKS now. I feel for him. I go into Momma bear mode when someone hurts my men. Either any of them. :mad:

Since Benny passed away (our male Scottie). I have been toying with the idea of getting back into working dogs. We currently have Monkey a 12 year old Westie (Who is still quite spry). Fiona who is a 4 yo Scottish terrier. Fiona is quite the intense little personality and very independent. (She is the dog version of me...lol) But terriers are very much one person dogs. They love us all BUT Monkey is my boy. Fiona loves Butch above all else but she doesn't NEED his undivided attention. The boys, Moose and Squirrel, love the dogs. BUT terriers are not kid dogs. Squirrel especially wants a dog that he can pal around with.

Yesterday when out with Murf's friends they have a Rottie/Husky cross. Squirrel wore the poor dog out. I grew up with Rotties and Dobies. It is time for a big dog. Thursday we will be going to look at puppies. It will give something for Butch to focus on too. Plus Murf wants a Rottie. So the pup can travel back and forth with me when Butch is working. I work at a vet so I can do the shots. And vet care is cheap for me.

I am excited.

have you considered posting about how you opened up your marriage with Butch?

have you considered posting about how you opened up your marriage with Butch? Or did I miss this somehow? How did you broach the subject with him? How did it go?

Thanks
Kipling

I have mentioned how I found myself in a poly situation in other threads.

The short version is before I met Butch. I would flit from monogamous relationship to monogamous relationship like a butterfly going flower to flower. I found my eye wandering about 9 years into my marriage. I was honest with Butch and he brought up polyamory as an alternative to divorce.

My new baby.... loving this puppy.

That is an adorable puppy. Rotty?

Back