Holy crap... I have two husbands... when did that happen.

It has been a bad week for me.

I didn't get to see Murf this week due to Butch's boss changing his work schedule at the last minute. Needless to say I am a grumpy pissed off bitch right now.

The good news Murf is going to day shift so soon things will get better.

Now if the neighbor would keep her brats off my fence.

Trying to be better about keeping up my blog...

Unfortunately not much to share other than life is good and I can't complain.

It's been awhile since I have posted on here in a bit.

Again nothing much to report other than for the most part life is good.

Murf is on day shift so I get to see him a lot more often.

Things between Butch and are good.

My kids have hit the age where mom sucks and they have their own things to do. And least my dog loves me...lol

Only downer to report is my food allergies have gotten worse. I have had to adopt a Auto immune Latco Paleo diet. I was missing bread big time. But they use potatoes in baked goods and I am allergic to all members of the nightshade family. Murf and I went out to dinner Friday night. I hadn't eaten anything all day. The restaurant offered homemade bread. Dumbass me ate it because I hadn't eaten anything all day. STUPID! By morning my eyes had swelled up along with hives, tight throat, runny nose. Never again. Thank goodness sweet potatoes are a different family.

Potatoes are in so many damn things. They use it in MILK for gods sake. Anything with added vitamin A, dextrose, or etc. Shredded cheese, baking powder, flour, yeast, anything with a veggie base is either tomato or potato. I could go on and on.

On the bright side I found a bread I can eat. Against the Grain's gluten free line. It tastes like regular bread.

I am horrible about keeping my blog up....lol But then again my life is pretty boring (in a good way) so not much changes.

Things between Butch and I are good. We kind of have found a comfortable way for both of us. He is an amazing man and I love him dearly. Even when he annoys the snot out of me.

Murf and I are also good. I get to see him a lot more now that he is on dayshift. I get several days a week with him now on a regular basis especially since I work down by our house three days a week. It doesn't make financial sense to drive an hour one way back to the other house I share with Butch those days when the other house is 20 minutes away.

Next weekend Murf the kids and I are going to Ohio to visit family for the weekend. The kids are excited. The drive is going to be a bitch because we are leaving right after both Murf and myself work a 12 hr day... WTF am I thinking..lol.

Moose my middle kid has recently been diagnosed with sudden onset asthma at 12. I didn't realize that the kid was having breathing issues until I found him gasping for air in his bedroom. He actually has had issues for a long time but is so damn stoic he just delt with them. While I thought he was starting a sullen teenage stage the poor kid just felt like shit everyday for a long time. He is sooo much more social. He goes outside to play. I feel like a rotten mom. The poor kid is on 5 medications.. 2 inhalers, a nasal spray, Singulair and an allergy pill.

Squirrel the youngest is totally over summer and ready to go back to school...lol

Missing Murf terribly especially since I can't sleep and I need to be up at five.

Life continues on.... and life is good.

Still very much in love with both my husbands. Sometimes there just are not enough hours in the day or days in the week to do all I would like to do.

Today was a quiet day at home. The kids went to a birthday party and had a great time. Both my guys are working so I am left to my own devices, so enjoying time with my critters and doing laundry. I so want a nap but it is too late in the day and I have to make dinner shortly.

Life is very good.

My kids are finally back in school after a 3 week teachers strike. They like school and they are happy to be back.

I am in search of a new secondary job. I hate job hunting. But the extra buffer is nice and with the holidays, winter and the cost of heating oil for one house and coal for the other I need to do what needs to be done.

My relationships are going well. I miss Murf when we are apart. But I miss Butch when I am gone.

Yay... I get to see Murf for the first time since SUNDAY.

All is right in the world.

Life is not too bad at the moment.

I am working far too much lately though but so is Murf. Our time together has been cut a bit which makes me unhappy but winter is here (heating oil sucks).. Christmas is coming.. We have to work..

Butch has found his happy place. Both he and the kids have taken up Aikido. They live at the dojo. But they are happy and it's nice to see.

Man I am bad about updating my blog.

But then again my life is terribly boring on the poly front right now. Meaning things are going well in my relationships. I have caught up on my time with Murf during the holidays. He is my rock and my center. Don't get me wrong I love Butch dearly too but he can rile my feathers and push my buttons. I do need that in my life or I would retreat into my introverted self far too much.

Health wise for me right now has been a bitch. Whoever said that your body after 40 is a train wreck was right.

The shoulder I had surgery on is showing signs of regrowing those damn bone spurs back. But since I have taken a desk/management position in my field that has made the shoulder issue livable.

My left foot on the other hand is a wreck. I have developed a growth/cyst that is pushing on a nerve. I have been walking funny to compensate. Now my tendons are killing me. It takes 5 months to get an appointment with a podiatrist. :eek: I finally see one Thursday.

Now the biggest issue. I have developed wicked adult onset asthma on top of food allergies. Mold is the trigger. So this warm winter has been killing me. Add in my office is crawling with mold due to the vet practice being in a building that was built in 1920 that is falling apart (we are in the process of building a new office). I am good at home for the most part but as soon as I hit work I am living off my rescue in haler. I have to use it a dozen times or more during the day. As opposed to a normal day when I have to use it in the AM, before exercise, in the cold air, and before bed. I ended up in the ER twice last week.

To top all the bs lately in my life my SUV's transmission has decided to act up. With no warning. :mad: I am broke broke broke due to Christmas. Butch and I worked really hard to give the kids a magical Christmas. My youngest kids basically don't exist to my parents. They have not received a birthday or Christmas present in 4 years. I really don't care that she treats me like shit, I am a big girl and don't get two flying fucks what they think of my. But treating my children like shit pisses me the fuck off. She plays the perfect grandma with my brother's children. She dotes on my oldest. The two little ones don't get shit. My MIL is no fucking better. She tried to steal Butch's inheritance last year when his father's estate finally went through probate. He wrote her off. Thank god Murf's family is WONDERFUL they treat my boys like their own.

Back to my stupid SUV. I have no idea WTF I am going to do, Ford made the explorer's transmission so you can't even check the transmission fluid yourself. There is no dipstick or etc. Everything is contained and computerized. It isn't covered by warranty. Murf and his family owned a garage for 20 years but due the the computerized nature of newer vehicles he can't fix it for me. Neither can his Dad. I don't have 2K+ to fix the SOB. I need a car to get back and forth to work. Gah!

I will have to figure something out. I have to be able to get back and forth to work. I may just drive the SOB until it explodes. It still drives and I still have reverse.

Wow it's been a while since I updated my blog.

I just get tired of posting the same old same old. What can I say my so called poly life is nice quiet and boring. There's no drama. No angst. I split my time Between my husbands. I am happy.

I am kind of burnt out on the board to be honest. I just don't understand the need for drama or those who ask for advice then ignore or put down the advice given here because it isn't what they want to hear.

Think it's time for a break. .

Been there, done that Dagferi. I get burned out periodically too and have taken breaks.

Hope to see you back again in due time.

Wow it's been a while since I updated my blog.

I just get tired of posting the same old same old. What can I say my so called poly life is nice quiet and boring. There's no drama. No angst. I split my time Between my husbands. I am happy.

I am kind of burnt out on the board to be honest. I just don't understand the need for drama or those who ask for advice then ignore or put down the advice given here because it isn't what they want to hear.

Think it's time for a break. .

Or the same old "OMG this is happening to me, what do I do??" that has only happened to every other new poster since forever. There are a couple of really recurring themes, just sayin'...

But I'm glad for you that your life is "boring" as you put it because sometimes that's nice. Means not full of troubles. Can't take that for granted!

I so need a vacation. Things on the poly front are fine it's life in general that sucks.

Work is stressful. Things are slow at work. So my boss is freaking out. He need to change with the times and the economy. He doesn't want to hear that. He believes that bugging people WEEKLY about getting their pets vaccinated who are over due is the key to filling the appointment books. No that's how you piss off your clientele. The local low cost vaccine clinics are killing us price wise.

Murf is stressed at work too. Butch is working a lot of overtime which is nice for the bank account. 16 hour shifts are hard on him.

Thank goodness for the antics of my Conure. She makes me smile.

Last edited:
Three days until a week Vegas with Murf baby!!

Last minute prep going on for my trip.

A piece of advice is NEVER fly Spirit airlines they have been nothing but a nightmare.

Last minute prep going on for my trip.

A piece of advice is NEVER fly Spirit airlines they have been nothing but a nightmare.

Rider and I have sworn "never Spirit again" after they almost made us miss a concert we were flying into town for, even though our flight was originally to arrive the day before.

I was asked to research the CEO of Spirit Airways. After looking into his background I vowed never to use his airline, even though they had direct flights from the place I used to work to where The Signal still lived. The man does not respect his customers.

Back