Kansas City Male seeks..

IamE

I am involved in (what could be called...kind of new still) a poly relationship now. She is married (her husband knows) and I am not married. I would like to be one day - I want kids and a family and she knows that is important to me and has encouraged me to look for someone who can one day offer more to me than she can (but please understand I am not looking for marriage and kids next week lol, I do want to take time to let things develop). BUT she is an important part of my life and I would like to date someone who will be understanding of that fact. I do not know that she and I will be lovers forever but I know we will, at least, be friends for quite a time to come. So... I assume by you being here that you are open minded to polyamory and that is part of what I am looking for in someone. Maybe we just become friends, maybe we become more...but I am looking for a not-married girl in the KC area to get to know.
I am fun, caring, warm hearted, well educated and funny. I am 6'1" average build (220 pounds) and I have a shaved head and green eyes.
If you are in the area and would enjoy getting to know each other please get in touch with me.

Last edited:
Back