Polyamory and non-romantic spouse

wonderfulworld

Is there anyone here in that forum or "out there" who lives with a spouse in a non-romantic relationship and no sex - AND has decided with spouse on polyamory? As far as I know polyamory does not mean that you need to have sex or romance with everyone in the relationship envolved.

So for example husband has a gf or bf and wife has a gf or bf and all live happy ever after? Or similar situation?

If so how does it go for you? Can you share with your spouse what you expierence with your lovers? Would you even want to share (if they are not also your sexpartner)?

Anything positive would be welcome here. Thanks. :D:eek:

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking here. Are you asexual, or is your partner (a person that is born with no sexual and/or romantic desire, see tags on "asexual")? Or are you talking about a non-sexual partnership. Both exist and are valid forms of poly... what is it that you are wanting to know specifically?

I had a non-sexual partner for three years. I can tell you there was desire there, but we chose not to indulge. I can also tell you that the break up I am going through is no less than any other. I am still in worlds of pain as I have been with any other break up.

Sorry, not really answering the question and not very positive. Just in a moment.

Back