Unicorn

I wasn't even going to say anything about the first post. But the no protection thing coupled with the first post? No no no.
As far as being invincible....I've always been a big fan of condoms. I've gone without, but not until a well established mono relationship and on birth control. Apparently, I'm one of the .1% it wasn't effective for. Or we just had already had condomless sex 99.9 times and wore out our luck. :p

:rolleyes: Really? Like im that dumb. Im going to go sticking my junk into anything that moves? Cmon now, yall know me a bit better than that, Im not gonna go run out and fuck her before i know what im getting INTO. heh heh heh.

Anyway, very insulting that you think im just another statistic (irresponsible teenager), im not stupid, nor am i blind. I know what my current girlfriend has done, i know were both clean, and for Krissy, im obviously going to have to learn what shes done, and if shes clean before i do anything. Seriously, im not stupid, as for not wearing protection, im ready for whatever happens. I wouldent take a risk if i didnt know the consequences, take a little time to get to know me before you reprimand me.

Here is a suggestion and not a reprimand. Something I learned from a favorite advice columnist, Mr. Savage.

Problems with condoms and dicks... as it doesn't seem to be an allergic reaction, this might help with the problem of taking so long. Practice. Not with intercourse, but with manual overides. Put on a condom and get yourself off or have your lady/ies help you manually. Keep working on it, try different amounts of lube in and out of the condom. Practice does make perfect and this might just help so that you can limit the risks and consequences all around.

I didn't say you ARE a statistic OR a stupid teenager. I said don't BECOME one. I'm sure you and your gf are well established and have been tested and have discussed consequences. I'm talking about bringing this new person in. How do you KNOW she's clean or won't lie or is ready for consequences herself? The conversation between you online seemed very sexually focused, not relationship focused. If she's more about a good time than a lasting relationship, who knows? This isn't a reprimand, but a concerned person telling you we're all irresponsible, too trusting, or just stupid from time to time and hoping you will be safe rather than sorry.

Here is a suggestion and not a reprimand. Something I learned from a favorite advice columnist, Mr. Savage.

Problems with condoms and dicks... as it doesn't seem to be an allergic reaction, this might help with the problem of taking so long. Practice. Not with intercourse, but with manual overides. Put on a condom and get yourself off or have your lady/ies help you manually. Keep working on it, try different amounts of lube in and out of the condom. Practice does make perfect and this might just help so that you can limit the risks and consequences all around.

Hm, i supppose i can give that a shot, Vandy. Thanks for the advice ^^

Anytime, just want to keep you and your loves safe as can be. ;)

No matter how ready we may feel to face certain death or at least illness and the longest lasting std of all, children, dealing with it can be totally different and unexpected thing. And that can go for positives as well.

But definitely check out Dan Savage's column, Savage Love. Lots and lots of excellent info and usually very amusing as well. ;)

Anytime, just want to keep you and your loves safe as can be. ;)

No matter how ready we may feel to face certain death or at least illness and the longest lasting std of all, children, dealing with it can be totally different and unexpected thing. And that can go for positives as well.

But definitely check out Dan Savage's column, Savage Love. Lots and lots of excellent info and usually very amusing as well. ;)

Thanks for lookin out for us, i talked to Krissy and she said she was tested 3 weeks ago and it came out with er being clean. Overtime ill learn how she is and eventually know if shes a liar or not :) then well go from there. Until then, no harm with her and Haley playing with the captain xD

to wich i said "Im only half joking lol" implying im polyamorus

You implied you were up for a threesome, actually.

Anyway, your tale fits with most involving finding a woman to make for a triad--she wasn't looking for a couple and it just sort of fell together because of a connection with one half of a couple. Congratulations!

I'm a sucker for happy endings.

You implied you were up for a threesome, actually.

Anyway, your tale fits with most involving finding a woman to make for a triad--she wasn't looking for a couple and it just sort of fell together because of a connection with one half of a couple. Congratulations!

I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Thanks crow XD im glad to finally have a triad.

Back