New from Jax Florida

bovellum

Just introducing myself and saying hi...

I believe polyamory is what we are evolving towards and it disturbs me that it is often confused with swinging - though I dont think swinging necessarily a bad thing - I want people to realize the wisdom in a serious approach to this lifestyle.

I do believe in commitment, loyalty, LOVE and stability, but I also know that love is an experience that does not have to be bound to just one person.

I am recently single and looking to meet women and people in general who understand this philosophy and are wanting to help its slow progress in to the main stream.

I look forward to meeting members here,

Jon

hithere.gif
Welcome to this group! There are a lot of great people with great opinions and ad vice here.

I am in the Jacksonville area myself. If you are interested in joining a local group, let me know. We meet once a month, and are always looking for new people.

Last edited:
...... I want people to realize the wisdom in a serious approach to this lifestyle......

Hello Jon and Welcome !!
People are going to think what they are going to think. Just be yourself! I have been approached by a woman who knows I am interested in joining up with another couple for a long term relationship. She and I have talked and I decided I was interested in meeting her since she seemed to be an emotionally stable person and we have some things in common. She works for an organization that I have considered doing volunteer work with. I was trying to establish communication with her male lover (since he had requested info about me and photos of me) and in that proceess, she revealed to me that her male lover is married and his wife does not know about her and will not know about me. So, I had to tell her that this does not fit within my polyamorous lifestyle which is based on openess and honesty.

So, what I'm saying is that the best way to help people "realize the wisdom in a serious approach to this lifestyle" is to live it.

Good luck and hope to hear more !!

Back