Unabashed Unicorn Hunters Say Hello!

UnicornHunters

My wife and I share the computer, e-mail, this account, pretty much everything. We have decided, after much debate and research, that we also would like to share a woman. We understand that our goals are nigh unattainable, but we thought we could never find each other, and yet we did, so were willing to try for #3. We met online as well, the net is the place to go when you want to find the unfindable. I am 29, she is 26, we live in Portland for now, are married, and have a wonderful relationship. We were uncompromising when we sought each other, and will continue to be in our search for a one-eyed one-horned flying purple people eater. She must be honest, intelligent, attractive, and not suffering from low self-esteem. She should compliment our good qualities, and balance the bad ones (were a bit anti-social). We will happily go to our graves as a couple, though we still seek a polyfidelitous triad.

Oh and so far from what I can tell the poly community seems to be very awesome, and the people, generally, seem to have it together.. (pun intended, sorry)

Last edited:
Welcome to the group. Good luck in your search.

*waving from behind Sunshinegrl & Aussiebloke, trying to hide her horn*

Welcome!!! Nice to meet you... good luck!

Welcome and good luck!

Hi and Welcome!! i look forwars to getting to know you both!!

Welcome! You appear to understand that there aren't many single, bisexual, women seeking a couple for a polyfi arrangement. You won't run away if we order up a round of beers and sing the song? That would be fun!

Seriously, as I've pointed out before, I'm quite happy for the folks who beat the odds. All of the polyfi triads I've known, however, came about serendipitously. The couple wasn't necessarily looking for a third and the third wasn't looking for a couple. They just fell together that way.

Welcome aboard! And best of luck!

You appear to understand that there aren't many single, bisexual, women seeking a couple for a polyfi arrangement.

You know, SeventhCrow, there may not be a lot of them, but they're probably quite delighted to stumble upon a couple who's seeking the same sort of arrangement they hope for.

They increase their odds of meeting her by posting in places like this, too.

All of the polyfi triads I've known, however, came about serendipitously. The couple wasn't necessarily looking for a third and the third wasn't looking for a couple. They just fell together that way.

Exactly.... the unicorn wandered into their garden :)

You know, SeventhCrow, there may not be a lot of them, but they're probably quite delighted to stumble upon a couple who's seeking the same sort of arrangement they hope for.

Of course, but there are a lot of other factors that come into play (I know you know that). Just because two SINGLE people who want a boyfriend or girlfriend meet, doesn't mean they are right for each other, and there are a LOT more single people seeking other singles. If the "arrangement" is the major thing these folks would have in common, I'd be surprised if the "relationship" were based on much more than orgasms.

Back