Hi

Twisty

Wow this is a bit more daunting than I thought.

Here goes..I'm Twisty from South Africa recently heard of polyamory and was immediately interested. I'm married to a beautiful and intelligent lady we married quite young so this is our 7th year.
We recently removed ourselves from a high control religious group, and its so amazing to view the world and see good and loving people. I mentioned to wifey that I joined here and that it interested me.

I read annabelmore's 40 page blog yesterday and it was beautiful.
I would we say we are quite novice in things outside of the "norm" but are willing and able to try new things.
Recently my wife has shown some measure of Bi-curiosity, ie: talking about having a third lady with us in bed turns her on, I realise this doesn't automatically extend to a like on the relationship level.
Feel free to not flame me and ask any questions.

Wow this is a bit more daunting than I thought.

Congratulations on making the leap...and welcome!

We recently removed ourselves from a high control religious group, and its so amazing to view the world and see good and loving people.

Congratulations on that leap as well.

I would we say we are quite novice in things outside of the "norm" but are willing and able to try new things.

Whether or not that involves poly it is certainly an attitude that can lead to interesting, wonderful and beautiful adventures.

Recently my wife has shown some measure of Bi-curiosity, ie: talking about having a third lady with us in bed turns her on, I realise this doesn't automatically extend to a like on the relationship level.

Actually, being turned on by thinking about something doesn't even translate into being turned on by experiencing the same thing IRL (in real life)...but you never know unless you at least consider it.

Baby steps and constant checking in and communication should help keep you on track. Just being open to the idea of new experiences seems, to me, to bring the possibility of new experiences within your reach.

Enjoy your journey!

JaneQ

Back