Anyone in Northern Virginia?

novaguy

Looking for any info on groups and other forums for local poly people. Or other like minded friends in the area. Any suggestions?

I am in the area. I have not checked it out, but I know there are local poly meet up groups that meet in DC and NOVA. Feel free to PM me privately

Seeking a female for my hubby

Same here!

I am looking for a discreet relationship, primarily for my husband but We are open to sharing if you are. This would be mostly NSA fun but if we all click or you and him really click we are open to something more long term :)

Same here!

I am looking for a discreet relationship, primarily for my husband but We are open to sharing if you are. This would be mostly NSA fun but if we all click or you and him really click we are open to something more long term :)

Hi April,

What you are looking for does not sound like a poly relationship. Poly is more than just NSA, it is having an actual emotional, loving relationship with multiple partners, which is the opposite of NSA. Not sure you are going to find what you are looking for on this forum. Good luck in your endeavors.

Back