Good afternoon!

taoistcouple

Hello there,

We are a married couple who have been in the poly world for a while. However find that many people outside of the lifestyle or new to it, have a difficult time adjusting, having jealousy issues or the big commitment issue. We live in Omaha Nebraska, but are not tied to here. We are taoists and follow a natural way of life. We are looking to find a woman who has similar interests and has a good heart. We are reaching out to this community in hopes that we may find our ideal lady to love and bring into our lives.

Greetings taoistcouple,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You may find our Dating & Friendships subforum useful, give it a try. Also don't hesitate to participate in the various other threads and boards we have.

I take it you might be willing to relocate for the right person? I thought I caught that hint from your post.

Good luck and I hope you find the right lady for you!
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back