Sad to the point of physically sick

Tahirabs

Hi all... we are back from our amazing trip to the Grand Canyon... through a blizzard too. Check out my new pictures on my profile.. My hsband and I just got back from taking K (my girlfriend) to the airport to send her back to finland... since she left (2:00 yesterday) I have felt physically sick!!! :( I don't know what to do... can't even think much. Sitting her at the library putting up pictures of our trip. Hope to go to my in-laws for dinner so I don't have to cook/think tonight. Many life sucks right now... any she wan't be coming back for 2-5 years!!! :eek: Or atleast that is what she has promised numbourse times will happen. Any words of incouragement would be great.. hopefully she will be writing on her more... she says she will be. :confused: You all are always great support... thanks for any help.

Oh poor you... :( I feel for you. You're heart sounds like it's breaking. I hope the pain eases for you in time and you can pick yourself up and wait it out... I'm sure you will get there, but right now I am sending you big virtual hugs... me and Mono. group hug :)

That stuff is hard, very hard. I had a taste of it when my relationships were LDRs and it sucked big-time this must be much worse.

Is there any possibility of you going over to visit at all?

thanks

thanks for the virtual hugs... I don't know if I'll be able to visit her, I don't make alot of money. I am trying to save. Maybe in the next three years if she hasn't returned. Luckly I've already heard from her through IMs four times already, technology is so great. It is definitly not the same as having my bestfriend love around, but it sure helps. When my dad first got engaged to my mom he had to leave to go to Poland for a whole year and all they had then was phones... which cost alot. But I just got a great peice of advice: Nothing in this world that is worth it comes easy.
And trust me.... she is definitly worth it!!! :D
::sigh:: :eek:

Back