Hi, Joonatan here

Birthofdestiny

Hi! My name is Joonatan, but you can also call me Charlie, that's up to you, I obey both names :) I'm 20, pansexual and polyamorous who lives in a relationship with his girlfriend in Finland.

I'm a transman, pre everything. I have been looking for a forum where to find other polyamorous people and maybe some love. I'm pretty new to polyamory but deep inside me I've always been like that. So, when my wifey confessed that she is poly, I wasn't shocked, I just was happy that we feel the same way.

Currently I'm only in one(happy) relationship and I don't mind if I get more. Sharing love is my dream.

I hope I get new people to my life :)

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Reading your short intro, seems like you are in a good and happy place to start your poly journey. In one happy relationship and open for more... Are you and your girlfriend planning to date separately?

This forum is packed with good information, advice and stories of the real life. I would suggest you (and your gf) read a lot, and you'll be better prepared for the practical poly life when the time comes.

Actually I forgot to mention that my girlfriend started dating a guy from USA just couple weeks ago :) So it's also new for me to cope with jealousness that sometimes hits me. But I'll check the forum. We are currently trying to date separately but other options are okay too.

Actually I forgot to mention that my girlfriend started dating a guy from USA just couple weeks ago :) So it's also new for me to cope with jealousness that sometimes hits me. But I'll check the forum. We are currently trying to date separately but other options are okay too.

You mean her other boyfriend lives on another continent? Or is originally from there and lives closer to you?

Do a tag search on "jealousy" and you will find loads of threads about it. Hope you find useful advice!

Greetings Joonatan,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

There's plenty of helpful stuff here; dig right in and see what you can find. I'd say the "core boards" would be:

Explore those a bit and see if you have any questions. It's great to have you with us!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back