Something worth it, young and new. (Portland Metro)

Are you interested?

• Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh..

• Not really

• Total voters

QueenOfDiscord

Alright! I am new to the site but not new to Polyamory. I've tried CL and haven't really got much response there so here I am!

Currently, we are looking for a female to add into our relationship and create a triad. Looking for a female who is more leaning towards females preferred. Someone seeking a long-term committed relationship that will only be a triad. We have been together for almost 3 years. But here is some info below!

About me – I am 19 year old female, turning 20 in Feb, and a creative person with the most passion/affection you could ever see. I stand 5’5 with brunette hair that resides a bit past my shoulders with amazing blue eyes that will melt you away and not a twig. I am one who is a dork that likes to play video games (console or PC) but still get out there in the world. I am attending college and love to learn. I hope to obtain my degree in Creative Writing and become a creative writing professor. I am financially stable, own my two cars, rent an apartment and have a good job. I do love to watch movies, tv shows and what not but mainly on Netflix/Hulu. (Current fav t.v series is Walking Dead/True Blood) I do watch comedy shows like Family Guy, American Dad, Tosh.0 and what not. A passion of mine is anime though! (if it’s writing it, drawing it or watching it). But! If you reply you’ll learn more about me!

About him: He is currently 19 and very knowledgeable and technological. He is 6'0 with brown hair, hazel/green eyes and thin with some muscle. With some college in the background, he has decided to work right now rather than continue college for the time being. (Our work schedules are pretty long). We are both working at the same place amazingly. His passion is technology. He's great with computers, electronics and ext. There is almost nothing he can't fix. He also has a iPhone, too. We're always keeping up on technology, if worth it. He is also a gamer, mainly the 360. His favorite drink is either Mt. Dew or Eggnog. He loves to joke around and has a great sense of humor. He likes to watch good movies and tv shows (Such as what I have said above) but not as much as I do. Though, we love to watch new movies when they come out to theaters, (5 dollar Tuesdays :D) He eats just about anything that is food and that is good.

SO!.. about you: this is something I can't answer, you do! Please do not be involved in drugs, as we do not do any. Be disease free and clean as we are. Be happy! Funny! Love jokes and cuddling. Someone who is affectionate or passionate or just needs it in their life. Just be you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Fun Couple To Kno

Hey! You both seem like a fun couple to know!

Hi there,

I host the monthly Portland Polyamory Meetup on the 4th Friday, that would be this coming Friday. If you'd like to meet some other poly folks and haven't already been there, please join us at 7 pm at the Lucky Lab on S.E. 9th and Hawthorne. Under age folks welcome until 9, we end then. Look for us (and the wooden parrot) under the heat lamps out on the patio, near the mosaic of the labrador retriever, left off the back door.

Hope to see you,

Barbara

Back