Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 08-18-2015, 08:56 PM

Default New feelings for a girl.

I went back with a ex partners family and that one girl that was there we will call her Jen is no longer there and there is a new person in her place Kate. I have never really been into girls but I could be naked around them and watch them have sex but this time it's different. I don't mind her touching me and I really starting to like her more and more. I have never really done much with a girl. Before when I was with him and Jen we just be naked and he play with us. This time I want to touch Kate and have her do more to me. I'm not really sure how to bring this up and what to do next time were all playing together? I want her to kiss me but again not sure if she is into doing things with girls? Not sure how fare I'm ok with going because like I said I haven't done much girls. I know were ok naked together. This all new me wanting a girl that could really like other girls but I don't know? I confused, excited, unsure of all what I want and how to go about this? I have only been attractive to females on TV.

Last edited by Gria2004; 08-18-2015 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Added more.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:42 AM

Ask her! It doesn't have to be during play, but do you speak with her at all outside of these play sessions? I suggest asking her if she would be okay with you kissing her and seeing where the conversation goes from there!

You may want to check with your other partner too, first, to make sure he's okay with it also. Probably not an issue BUT you never know and it's always better to ask and have everyone on the same page!
Old 08-19-2015, 03:55 AM

Default New first reply

Thanks for answering. Yes I do talk to her outside of play. We go for walks. I know for a fact he be ok with that. He has said before Kate feel this and have touched her nipples just once.
Old 08-19-2015, 10:42 PM
Official Greeter

Hi Gria2004,

I agree with ofredandblue, just ask Kate what you want to know. Perhaps you could start off with, "I have been thinking about doing a few things girl on girl ... is that something you would be interested in?" Of course Kate can say no, that's her right and privilege. But it doesn't mean you asked her wrong or anything like that, it just means she's totally straight. And that's okay.

Does that help?
Sincerely,
Kevin T.
Old 08-20-2015, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Hi Gria2004,
... just ask Kate what you want to know. Perhaps you could start off with, "I have been thinking about doing a few things girl on girl ... is that something you would be interested in?" Of course Kate can say no, that's her right and privilege. But it doesn't mean you asked her wrong or anything like that, it just means she's totally straight.
Or, she likes girls sexually, but not Gria. Or, she doesn't like FF touching in a threesome. Or... other options.

In any case, in relationships, communicate. USE YOUR WORDS, as I used to tell my kids. People are so afraid just to talk. They can do sex, but not talk about it. What a crazy culture we live in.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 63), dating... again!
Pixi (poly, F, 41) my darling nesting partner since January 2009
Master, (mono, M, 37), Pixi's Dom/bf since April 2013
Old 08-21-2015, 08:25 PM
Official Greeter

Amen.

Tags
advice needed, ex-boyfriend, ex-partners, feelings, girlfriend, homosexual, new female, new to bisexuality, new to poly, new to polyamory, rekindled romance, same sex attractions