Interested but not allowed

zephyrrine

I am engaged to a wonderful guy but growing up in Utah has apparently giving him a glaring disapproval of polygamy because of course it's illegal in the US. I stated a blog about the legal issue and then some. all stems from me wanting to show him that poly can work without it being illegal.

welcome ...and congratulations....whens the the big day?

I'd suggest the 2 of you start at the beginning of this forum and read as many of the stories and histories as you can to see how this could end up for you.

I also really suggest getting this fully flushed out before you marry and possibly have kids ... often this can be a deal breaker for people. Work it out now ...go see a counselor if you have to.

Good luck D

we aren't getting married for a few years. We've talked about poly/plyg quite a bit though. I've post here where people were asking whether they should leave their spouses because they want to be poly. He is way more important to me that adding someone else to our relationship though.

Sounds like the discussion will probably stay in the area of theory for you. As long as you can live with that, I imagine you'll be fine.

Back