Hello, new here and to poly

Circles

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself and say what i think im doing here. Im new to polyamary and am looking for some honest sources of information. I tend to keep finding how to get laid tips more than useful information in understanding emotion and communication and am feeling slightly alone in this realm. My love, whom ive been seeing on and off for 4 years, seems to be able to attract knowledgeable healing individuals and connect with them in very deep ways with no problem, and while our communication is getting a lot better i feel left out. I dont have anyone besides her to really talk with. I guess i will leave it at that.
Dream well, Circles

Hello Circles, Welcome :) I hope you can find the advice and support you seek. It is pretty difficult when you feel isolated and there is no one around to talk to.

Hi Circles,
Welcome to our forum.

I have a feeling our Poly Relationships Corner may be a good fit for you. It talks a lot about the emotional aspects of relationships and doesn't have a bunch of "how to get laid" tips. Check it out and see if it helps.

Don't hesitate to post your thoughts, feelings, and concerns. There is a lot of activity on this site and people are generally very willing to help out any way they can.

I'm glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back