Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 03-26-2019, 03:35 PM

Poor Sarge was still hurting on Sunday. I got to his place around noon, we had a quick lunch, did some grocery shopping, I cooked dinner, and we were asleep by 9pm. He was still taking opiates around the clock and very uncomfortable. At 7am Monday morning, TED dropped the Juniors off. They are on spring break this week. I logged onto work and did some work until around noon, then Sarge and I went to lunch and to his PCP. She determined his dislocated ribs were still dislocated, and decided to put them back in place. She gave him an injection of a sedative, and twenty minutes later, he was on planet peanut butter, and she came back in. She was able to successfully reduce them, and he felt instant relief. As of this morning, he is sore, but can finally take deep breaths, and isn’t in pain. He’s back to work as of today, and on light duty for a couple of weeks. The Doctor said he’s really at risk for re-dislocation for a bit, so he has to take it easy.

I dropped him at home, got him settled, and headed home, where Steel and I watched the Walking Dead episode from Sunday night, and reconnected.

So life is mostly back to normal in Elleville.

Steel: (49)My husband of 18 years.

Sarge: My boyfriend (37)

TED- (The Egg Donor- f/k/a Freckles, 38) Sarge's ex-wife and "Mother" of J14 and J9.

Dumpling17 and Dumpling13- My children with Steel.

Tags
co-worker, polycules, pregnancy, second chance, success