Tats & Piercings?

My step-daughter has a friend whose mom took her to get a tattoo... FOR HER 14TH BIRTHDAY!!! UGH

Poor kid had like half an hour to pick something before going to the tattooist. She found a clip of Tinkerbell on the internet and had it put on the small of her back.

What the hell kind of mother does that??!!?!?

My step-daughter has a friend whose mom took her to get a tattoo... FOR HER 14TH BIRTHDAY!!! UGH

Poor kid had like half an hour to pick something before going to the tattooist. She found a clip of Tinkerbell on the internet and had it put on the small of her back.

What the hell kind of mother does that??!!?!?

A half hour to pick out a tattoo for a 14 year old?....so bad

I wish I could draw also:( I have a ton of concepts in my head. Everything from tattoos to Jewlery ideas.

I drew the idea for my Tat and then had the artist clean it up for me. I have a few more tats that I plan on getting still. One is a tat that my Father has on his right shoulder. One is my Wifes right hand/finger nails digging into my chest ( over my heart), havent figured out yet how to make that one look the way I want it to. The last one is 3 Geckos in a circle ( a symbol of our poly family)

Maca

Regardless of what happens in the future it will always be special to me and represent a transition in how I connect and love someone from a very different place than I have ever been. She has taught me a lot about myself and we are truly soul mates so it is only natural for me to declare this amazing relationship through a visual tapestry. (I believe you can have more than one soul mate incidentally) The symbol is a union of the libran and sagitarius zodiac signs.

I will eventually add to my ring tattoo….but I am ok with waiting…I’m staying put with my Life Love:)

Mono! You are such a beautiful writer. You make me tear up sometimes...believe it or not I am such a sentimental romantic. And not that our perspectives are similar-you Mono, me Poly- but you really move me. 2Rings is very similar in his writing style...very lyrical. Even when describing your tats it is very poetic, and couple that with the imagery of your tatoos, and well...wow... I just think you are fab! LUCKY LUCKY Redpepper!:)
Like vandalin I am super vanilla no tats and only single ear piercings but I am contemplating one tatoo...no other piercings. I have the image in my head of a tatoo, and I am pretty sure I know where I would have it, very discrete. We will see if I get up the nerve to do it.:eek:

I have a full back mural. how many? hmm the sun, representing HP, the dove representing holy spirit, jesus - prayer, buddha - meditation, dragon - addictions, eagle, owl - sponsors, dragonfly - friend, AA/Alanon symbol, wolves - false self/true self, water, fire, screaming skulls-enduring truth, phoenix - rebirth, snake, hummingbird, virgo symbol, taurus symbol, foxgloves, huckleberries, blackberries, lilacs, black framed birds, one on breast 2 on ankle. more than 22 I'd say, no piercings accept normal ears. What does vanilla mean?

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
What does vanilla mean?

In this context - vanilla means "plain, without any extras or adornments." ie: no tats, or extra piercings.

In a sexual context - vanilla typically means "man/woman, missionary, no thrills, no toys, non-kinky, conservative sex."

At least in my mind . . . I'm sure some will add, change or argue my definitions.

Kat ;)

i have a full back mural. How many? Hmm the sun, representing hp, the dove representing holy spirit, jesus - prayer, buddha - meditation, dragon - addictions, eagle, owl - sponsors, dragonfly - friend, aa/alanon symbol, wolves - false self/true self, water, fire, screaming skulls-enduring truth, phoenix - rebirth, snake, hummingbird, virgo symbol, taurus symbol, foxgloves, huckleberries, blackberries, lilacs, black framed birds, one on breast 2 on ankle. More than 22 i'd say, no piercings accept normal ears. What does vanilla mean?

beautiful!

Ears, nipple, and tongue. Removed the tongue ring about 10yrs ago after chipping a couple of teeth and the realization that I didn't need training wheels. LOL
Wife has ears, nipples, and tougue. She removed her tongue ring after the same realization.

Ears, nipple, and tongue. Removed the tongue ring about 10yrs ago after chipping a couple of teeth and the realization that I didn't need training wheels. LOL

Easy there, some of us kept them for fun, no training wheels required. :p I have had mine 12 years and still love it. haha As someone who has to conform on the job, its a simple piercing to keep that no one can see unless I want them to (as long as they aren't 6'10 anyways)

Funny my dentist keeps trying to get me to remove mine but I have never chipped teeth, must be one of the lucky ones :)

Easy there, some of us kept them for fun, no training wheels required. :p I have had mine 12 years and still love it. haha As someone who has to conform on the job, its a simple piercing to keep that no one can see unless I want them to (as long as they aren't 6'10 anyways)

Funny my dentist keeps trying to get me to remove mine but I have never chipped teeth, must be one of the lucky ones :)

LOL...JK Oh they are definitely fun. My wife and I got them as an anniversary gift years ago. I broke 4 teeth with mine before finally giving it up. They certainly look hot on the right tongue;).

I have a full back mural. how many? hmm the sun, representing HP, the dove representing holy spirit, jesus - prayer, buddha - meditation, dragon - addictions, eagle, owl - sponsors, dragonfly - friend, AA/Alanon symbol, wolves - false self/true self, water, fire, screaming skulls-enduring truth, phoenix - rebirth, snake, hummingbird, virgo symbol, taurus symbol, foxgloves, huckleberries, blackberries, lilacs, black framed birds, one on breast 2 on ankle. more than 22 I'd say, no piercings accept normal ears. What does vanilla mean?

May I have your permission to email this to my mom? She quit drinking through AA and she loves tattoos, she has 4 - started after her marriage ended to declare her independence. My favourite is the one I designed, it's on her shoulder, a celtic knot made out of mine and her astrological signs (pisces and aquarius) on top of a leaf. Anyway, she would really love it.

Vanilla means "plain and ordinary." When used in any alternative community, it refers to those people who are not in that community. It refers to the fact that vanilla ice cream is "plain flavour" and then you have all sorts of "other flavours".

oh sure. I really do believe we are one. If my tat pleases your mom then that pleases me. If I could sing I'd break into some song about good vibrations. lol :)

OMG I just got my nipples done today, about 2 hours ago now. OMFG do they hurt. the right one was the 2nd and the worst. I was so worried and nervous i thought i was going to chunder. I lived and i'm happy i did it, talk to me more once my poor nipples stop throbbing.

OMG I just got my nipples done today, about 2 hours ago now. OMFG do they hurt. the right one was the 2nd and the worst. I was so worried and nervous i thought i was going to chunder. I lived and i'm happy i did it, talk to me more once my poor nipples stop throbbing.

ohhh, I feel your pain. Nipple was one of the most painful ones I got. I only did one side at a time because I'm a side sleeper. I was trying to be cheap by reusing a stud that used to be in my tongue (cleaned & autoclaved of course) but it was too short, and rather than going back to my piercer and asking about it, I just took it out. Wasn't all that thrilled with it. Might consider it in the future. Vertical ones. But my nipples get sore enough at the end of a day of bra wearing, and I seem to recall that not wearing a bra was even worse when the piercing was fresh. Friction...

Whenever you get 2 piercings at the same time, the 2nd is usually worse. The first one has the psych-up and adrenaline and release, but then afterwards you're a little hormonally tapped, so you have no "protection" for the second. I'm trying to imagine how likely it would be to find two qualified piercers who would be willing to do them simultaneously. Wow would that be intense!!! 1-2-3-(%$&*#@%!

ohhh, I feel your pain. Nipple was one of the most painful ones I got. I only did one side at a time because I'm a side sleeper. I was trying to be cheap by reusing a stud that used to be in my tongue (cleaned & autoclaved of course) but it was too short, and rather than going back to my piercer and asking about it, I just took it out. Wasn't all that thrilled with it. Might consider it in the future. Vertical ones. But my nipples get sore enough at the end of a day of bra wearing, and I seem to recall that not wearing a bra was even worse when the piercing was fresh. Friction...

Whenever you get 2 piercings at the same time, the 2nd is usually worse. The first one has the psych-up and adrenaline and release, but then afterwards you're a little hormonally tapped, so you have no "protection" for the second. I'm trying to imagine how likely it would be to find two qualified piercers who would be willing to do them simultaneously. Wow would that be intense!!! 1-2-3-(%$&*#@%!

i'm actually a side sleeper and was worried about it but as one of the girls there who had her done said a tight bra is your friend :) i got rings instead of barbells. At this point i can run my hands over my nipples with the bra on and it doesn't hurt. the walk home with my regular bra on was intense, i was so on edge. 4 hours later on cam with Frosty he could still see my hands shaking. it was quite funny because after it was all over Rene looked at me and said i like the noises you made. I didn't scream or anything but i let out this loud yell that was half a growl and had my teeth gritted. I remember giving birth and doing the same sorta, growling omfg this hurts noises as i did during the 2nd piercing gone. I could never get my tongue pierced. I even held the clamps myself.

Last edited:
Had my eyebrow done at one point, but it healed completely out of my skin. No scar, nothing. I'm in the shower one day and I hear this clink noise, turns out the ring had been pushed completely out.... Mohegan thinks I'm some kind of mutant freak with abnormal healing powers :)

Other than that, I have two tatoos: the first one is a spider with the Hiragana for 'cunning' down the abdomen, this is on the inside of my left forearm - figured if I could get my first tatoo someplace that sensitive, I could get one anywhere. The second one is the Tiwaz, or Tyr rune, on my right bicep.

The first one burned like a soldering gun does. I barely felt the second one at all.

I want more, but that requires money that I just don't have currently.

Had my eyebrow done at one point, but it healed completely out of my skin. No scar, nothing. I'm in the shower one day and I hear this clink noise, turns out the ring had been pushed completely out.... Mohegan thinks I'm some kind of mutant freak with abnormal healing powers :)

That's actually extremely common, it's called rejection. Happens a lot on eyebrows and other surface piercings, i.e. ones that don't go through two parallel pieces of skin (like a lobe, lip, or nostril).

I had two eyebrow rings reject. They didn't get to the stage of yours, I took them out when they started getting really thin. My piercer told me they can just keep piercing it, and the scar tissue from the previous rejection can eventually make enough resistance to keep the piercing in. I just gave up after 2.

Back