nashville couple looking for third

invaderspock

bi f/f couple in nashville looking for third

Hi,

We are a mid-late twenties female couple looking for a man to complete our family. We are very laid back, enjoy movies, reading, and all sorts of nerdy things like star trek (were late to the party but making up for it fast :). We are very open minded and like to have fun at home mostly.

We have had a few experiences with this dynamic and definitely could see the potential in a equal triad kind of relationship. So far we haven't found anyone willing to embrace the lifestyle and when things got serious it ended. So to be clear we would prefer a man that is close to our ages (26 &27) that can handle paying equal attention to both of us and watching plenty of dorky movies. A is a very outgoing fun girl, she has that punk look to her with crazy hair colors and all. Im more conservative but I like to let loose in private. Were both what you might call bbw tho we are working on it.

Thanks!

LLAP

Last edited:
If you don't mind a long distance thing I'm 22 live in AL. I'm big gaming nerd love sci-fi/fantasy movies and books. I'v been on a romance novel binge for the past few months for some reason I can't get enough of them....which is probably a sad thing but I'm a sucker for a good romance novel. I'm also a pretty shy guy just lately got into the poly scene so all this is new to me. So if your into dorky pc gaming dudes pm me.

Hello,

I am a 40 year old man that is very laid back also that loves movies and TV (LOTR, Harry Potter, Thor, Star Trek), reading fantasy & sci fi (George RR Martin, Raymond E Fiest), and listen to all sorts of music as long as it is good. I like inside and outside activities (day hikes, gaming, fishing, farming, etc).

I would appreciate the opportunity to meet as friends and see if there is anything there. Plus we could see where goals and ideas of the future expectations is at.

I am 6'3" with a bit on the heavy side so I can appreciate the battle of diet and exercise. Would enjoy having company to chat with or meet for trying ethnic food gems around Nashville.

Keith

tony looking for a couple to join..

hi there..how are you..my name is tony and looking to jin a fun couple..

Back