NJ Poly Group

Fayerweather

Hi guys!!

I've started a private facebook poly group for poly folks in the central Jersey area. If anyone would be interested in joining, shoot me a message :)

All poly people in all areas of the country are welcome, but we will most likely be setting up meetups, so that might hinder in person participation for some people.

Hope to hear from you soon
Eve

Hi Interested in your group. Red Bank, NJ here. Wife and I are sort negotiating our guidelines right now how we are going ahead with our open marriage.
Best,

Hi! We're a poly family in Central NJ looking for local social groups, meetups, seminars, conferences, etc. Would love to be added to your Facebook page and would appreciate any other helpful information that you might be able to share.

Hi Central Jersey Poly Guy!!!

Hi my name is Anthony and I live in central NJ and I am 27 and looking to join a poly relationship! Im clean and Im a guitarist and songwriter. I want to leave my email address its [email protected] so if anyone could help point me in the right direction or give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated
PEACE&LOVE:)

Hi guys!!

I've started a private facebook poly group for poly folks in the central Jersey area. If anyone would be interested in joining, shoot me a message :)

All poly people in all areas of the country are welcome, but we will most likely be setting up meetups, so that might hinder in person participation for some people.

Eve
North jersey here would love to join

Hi guys!!

Eve
I’m in CT and live to join

Hi guys!!

Eve
What is the name of the group page ?

Hi guys!!

Eve
Hi!

My wife and I are relatively new to poly. We have only had one triad relationship. We lost our third recently as she headed overseas for a professional opportunity.

We would like to connect with people who have been in or are in relationships like ours. Not many people in society get the ethical non-monogamy/polyamory mindsets. It would be nice to meet people who don't judge you based off of your personal preferences. We live in the central jersey area and would like to join your group.

Hi guys!!

Eve

So I would like to point out that it seems the last time the member who posted this was on line was in 2013. That being said, this thread was what actually brought me to this site ultimately.

It seems there is a desire for some sort of community in NJ, so maybe the few of us who have posted here more recently can all come together and discuss making our own group? It doesn't have to be on Facebook either, there is Meetup, PolyFinda, and Fetlife as well that we can utilize.

I would say that I would take charge on thus, but to be honest I don't believe I am able to dedicate the time required at the moment to do ths on my own effectively.

-Moon

Back