Los Angeles Couple seeks others

LoftyDuo

We're an established, experienced couple looking to find either another couple or a solo fem (bi or not) to join us. We live in downtown Los Angeles and are interesting, intelligent, and adventurous. We've done swing (and aren't again' it) just are looking for something more rooted than what we found there.

I'm still toying with the idea of a bf for myself (Nikki), so that's on the backburner for now.

Will be checking out some poly groups... perhaps we'll see some of you at an event soon.

Nikki

los angeles couple seeks others

Hi there, I am solo looking for a couple to call my own hehe. Any qualifications you are specifically looking for?

Someone bright, witty, with varied interests... you know, like us! Someone with some regular availability, who is relaxed, and not too young (we're 47 -- too young and it just seems, I dunno... creepy!).

Being local to downtown Los Angeles would be helpful, but not necessary. We're pretty open and flexible in relationships, sexually, so as long as everyone gets along (in general), the rest is just additional details.

Oh, and can't be allergic to dogs. We have three, so we can never be totally free of dog hair. lol.

how young is too young?

i'm in the san diego area. and make it to LA often. I'd be interested in friendship and maybe seeing if it develops into anything.

We always welcome the opportunity to meet new people, but just to be clear -- our sexual interests are directed a couples or solo bifems. Let us know the next time you'll be in LA and perhaps we can meet!

Read you loud and clear. Friends would be good. I've been in LA for the holidays actually. Though, I leave tonight.

Back