just curious in general

Hello everbody,

I never thought there would be a forum for people like ourselves but I guess there is a forum for everything :)

I'm a twenty something human being from australia and I constantly feel like a minority everywhre I go lol but I don't really care :p
I'm gender blind (bi) and have pretty much known since I was 15. I'm in a loving hetro relatioship and we are comfie and happy but we both feel like life is so short and precious that we want to share it.
I've been on such a long path of spirituality since I was a young christian to now having more of a buddhist perspective of life (and guilt) although I have no religion I have been feeling increasingly aware lately about happiness and I feel so light and full of compassion.
My partner and I are in no hurry were focused on the moment and have open hearts.
Right now I'm just happy knowing that there are people in the world who might actually understand me

I forgot to finish my post lol. My partner is hetro and we are curious about an equal triad I think, an intimate marriage like relationship with me him plus another, in our minds it would be a long term loving relationship, although I Think right now I have this big romantacised version stuck in my head which is why I'm curious and taking alot of time to annalyse it to avoid unneccassary hurt.

I'm resurrecting this old post to say hello!

I can competely understand your situation, if I had stayed with my previous lover I can imagine I would identify very closely with what you said.

I have to say that I am glad I didn't end up with preconceived notions of what would work - I feel I would only have ended up letting myself down.

Having said that; I just hope you find a situation that works for you. Good luck on your journey fellow twenty something human being! You said you were trying to analyse it; make sense of it. Come share! :)

Much love,

Sunny xxx

Thanks for the reply, I chickened out after I posted it and was too afraid to re-read what I wrote in case it sounded like some ignorant fantasy life ramble LOL. And for some reason I thought that my post would be met with negative remarks. But I am out of my cave now, my post actually sounded much more mature and thought out than I thought it would be, which is good!

I just came out as Bi to my (religious) parents at 24, how outrageous!! I was getting so tired of listening to their bias and homo fear all the time and I decided I wanted to open up to my truth, I never in my life thought I'd ever come out to them, especially since I am in a hetro relationship, but I just want to live my truth.
I am so pasionate about equal rights that I started to feel like a coward for not being authentic.
Luckily for me I am in a position where I am free to be myself and I can fight for equal rights without fear of the backlash.
Anyway that was the next step on my path of personal evolution.
Thankyou for listening LOL

I can identify with throwing off the traditional ways. I'm exploring that more and more. My poor wife is struggling to keep up !

Same Fantasy

@Curious i dont think your asking for a fantasy. Im actually looking for the same. I want someone to share our life with. Share our/my love with. I could find us a girl for a random hookup but that isn't what i want. I just believe i have so much love and friendship that i want to share with another open woman.

hahahha

I had to think about the gender blind thing for a moment hahaha too funny okay

Hello everbody,

I never thought there would be a forum for people like ourselves but I guess there is a forum for everything :)

I'm a twenty something human being from australia and I constantly feel like a minority everywhre I go lol but I don't really care :p
I'm gender blind (bi) and have pretty much known since I was 15. I'm in a loving hetro relatioship and we are comfie and happy but we both feel like life is so short and precious that we want to share it.
I've been on such a long path of spirituality since I was a young christian to now having more of a buddhist perspective of life (and guilt) although I have no religion I have been feeling increasingly aware lately about happiness and I feel so light and full of compassion.
My partner and I are in no hurry were focused on the moment and have open hearts.
Right now I'm just happy knowing that there are people in the world who might actually understand me

Back