Guys who argue against protection

If barrier free sex is a 10 on the scale of male pleasure sex with a condom may be a 3. It's still good, it's still very good but it's not what it can be.

That said I would never try and convince a female that we should have sex without one.

I get that condoms change the experience of sex for men. I do. My ex found it difficult to come with a condom on and easier without one. (He takes a while to come in general.) However, there are techniques to make the experience more enjoyable. A few I know are using condoms that have more a 'bubble' at the end so the penis moves around more freely and so has more sensation, adding lube to the tip inside the condom. There are probably more 'tips' out there.

However, I find whining about condoms, and trying to get women not to use them - with whom they are not fluid bonded and probably won't be - to be just inexcusable. Attempting not to use a condom in a more casual encounter indicates they don't care about me - about my health, about me as a person who is impacted by their decisions - and they are just interested in getting their dick wet.

To paraphrase the Soup Nazi, 'NO SEX FOR YOU!'

I get that condoms change the experience of sex for men.

Am I the only woman that hates them? They irritate me, like, literally. I don't know if it's necessarily a latex allergy, but I do tend to get yeast infections or ichyness after using them, though I'm careful not to use any with spermicide. Also I just don't find them sexy. I'll use them when I feel I must, but they seem to cause issues for me "downtown."

Am I the only woman that hates them? They irritate me, like, literally. I don't know if it's necessarily a latex allergy, but I do tend to get yeast infections or ichyness after using them, though I'm careful not to use any with spermicide. Also I just don't find them sexy. I'll use them when I feel I must, but they seem to cause issues for me "downtown."

I prefer condoms myself.

I can't tell the difference with or without, at least until the end :)

Punk is excellent about using condoms, no questions, and he even provides them. Fly was very anti-condom, and didn't consider going bareback with casual partners a risk. When he decided to go barrier-free with other people, I refused to be fluid bound anymore. That was the death of our sex life, and the beginning of the end for our relationship.

It's my right and responsibility to protect myself however I see fit, and other people can take it or leave it. Anyone who would try to argue, convince, or guilt trip me doesn't respect me enough for me to have sex with them anyway. :)

I personally have never noticed a difference with or without condoms. I am not worried really about STI's, since both of my partners are rarely with others, but it is more about pregnancy prevention since I am not on birth control or using any method of contraception personally. With C we will go without sometimes, and he will just pull out early.

For new partners, no glove, no love.

For all those men who claim it reduces sensation "too much," I guess you'll have to get used to hjs or bjs to get off.

I do feel bad for circumcised men. It probably makes more of a difference for them than for intact men. I was the first woman my intact ex ever fucked without a condom. We started going condom-free when he was 59. He didn't think it made that much difference sensation-wise. It did make things easier to fuck, do other things, go back to fucking, however.

But that is still not an excuse for intact men to potentially spread their germs around the dating pool.

Nope-every time I have used them I have had issues with yeast infections and breaking out in a rash that looks like heat rash-but doctor says I don't have an allergy. I've used all types.

That said-I also don't have sex with men outside of the two I am with-ever & currently not with any women either.

Back