Our introduction (by Rob)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we speaking about sex workers here, or rather, as I suspect, a woman who enjoys casual sex?

Personally I like using the terms as they are actually defined in Webster's.

slut
noun \ˈslət\
Definition of SLUT
chiefly British : a slovenly woman
a : a promiscuous woman; especially : prostitute
b : a saucy girl : minx

So, a woman (sad that it's only for women), that is saucy. I like saucy! Probably likes sex, so I'm pro slut! Woot!

whore
noun \ˈhȯr, ˈhu̇r\
Definition of WHORE
: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money : prostitute; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman
: a male who engages in sexual acts for money
: a venal or unscrupulous person

Well, at least we are both men and women! I don't like number 3, I don't agree so not using that definition. Whore, a prostitute. Hey, if you want to have sex for money go for it! I think it should be legal everywhere! So go whores! Woot!

So I kind of agree, no just nailing whores, I totally want to talk first. See what they are all into. No reason to pay for something if it's not what you want right? Personally, I want a whore that gives FABULOUS massages and likes karaoke. Cause I've never tried it.

Generally introductions threads are for introductions. We are looking for a third partner. Are you threatening to have my thread moved because you think I made this thread to find a date? Why are you two so threatened by us we are just trying to be nice. Saying I don't want advice is fine. I didn't see that rule anywhere and who are you to judge us by saying we're here to just find a date and so what if we were Magdlyn? Either way this thread is not about all the perversion you're assuming and neither is my visit here. Can you just leave me alone? What is so bad? Why did you do this to our first thread? Thanks a lot.

Personally I like using the terms as they are actually defined in Webster's.

slut
noun \ˈslət\
Definition of SLUT
chiefly British : a slovenly woman
a : a promiscuous woman; especially : prostitute
b : a saucy girl : minx

So, a woman (sad that it's only for women), that is saucy. I like saucy! Probably likes sex, so I'm pro slut! Woot!

whore
noun \ˈhȯr, ˈhu̇r\
Definition of WHORE
: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money : prostitute; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman
: a male who engages in sexual acts for money
: a venal or unscrupulous person

Well, at least we are both men and women! I don't like number 3, I don't agree so not using that definition. Whore, a prostitute. Hey, if you want to have sex for money go for it! I think it should be legal everywhere! So go whores! Woot!

So I kind of agree, no just nailing whores, I totally want to talk first. See what they are all into. No reason to pay for something if it's not what you want right? Personally, I want a whore that gives FABULOUS massages and likes karaoke. Cause I've never tried it.

I'm cool with whoring as a profession just not women who have to get something in return for sex. You can stop now. I'm not interested in anything you have to say and I am done with this conversation with you. Have a nice day, good luck.

OP, I welcomed you and gave you a few tips, in response to something you wrote. I was being friendly. You challenged what I wrote, and said you disagreed. Therefore, I responded by simply clarifying for you what I had stated, as it seemed you did not understand. You turned this into a debate, and I reallly don't know why you are getting so hot-headed and defensive about my posts. A normal, polite response would be to ask questions about what I (and others) wrote, and/or to ask to be directed to other resources for info, articles, and support. It's a shame you're getting all bent out of shape - I gave you valuable information in a spirit of generosity and helpfulness, so that you don't make the same mistakes so many people like you have made before. IOW, I was doing you a favor. Oh well, maybe after you and your gf crash and burn, you'll find enough humility in you to come back here and say, "You were right, I should've listened" (as many others have before you).

Last edited:
OP, I welcomed you and gave you a few tips, in response go something you wrote. I was being friendly. You challenged what I wrote, and said you disagreed. Therefore, I responded by simply clarifying for you what I had stated, as it seemed you did not understand. You turned this into a debate, and I reallly don't know why you are getting so hot-headed and defensive about my posts. A normal, polite response would be to ask questions about what I (and others) wrote, and/or to ask to be directed to other resources for info, articles, and support. It's a shame you're getting all bent out of shape - I gave you valuable information in a spirit of generosity and helpfulness, so that you don't make the same mistakes so many people like you have made before. IOW, I was doing you a favor. Oh well, maybe after you and your gf crash and burn, you'll find enough humility in you to come back here and say, "You were right, I should've listened" (as many others have before you).

I didn't need clarification I don't know how much more clear I could have been. Please refrain from posting on this thread again. Thank you very much.

This thread is going nowhere fast.

LoveBirds, if you'd prefer not to receive feedback, please feel free to start a thread in the Life stories and blogs forum. If you post elsewhere, people are going to assume you're happy to receive words of advice from those who have been where you now are or who have known people in your situation before, particularly if you end your first post in the thread with "I hope to learn something here in the very least".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back