Vancouver, BC Poly Groups

PolySierra

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone from the West Coast of British Columbia (i.e. Vancouver, BC Canada) post here and if so, where might I find them :).

I'm a looking to hopefully meet other like minded sexy people.

Cheers!:D

There are quite a few folks from your neck of the woods that are signed up here - when I was in Vancouver for the Winter Olympics I heard a lot about the very active poly communities that are there.

I would check out some of the currently active threads in the discussion fora and look up the top right box - some folks put their locations. I hesitate to mention names - some of them don't frequent the local threads, so I'd just go doing a bit of looking.

Also check out http://www.vanpoly.org/ for a hint of the very active scene there.

My wife (glitter) and I are in Kamloops BC but sadly do not travel and everything seems to revolve around Vancouver and Seattle :( but not too disappointed I'm not sure if the events are more about friends and information or just sex-hookup and meat markets, lol.

We're rather new to being poly and we may be the odd ones out. We're both still looking for either friends or polyfidelity for serious ongoing relationships with a few select partners. Not meet as friends at lunch and by evening we're expected to be jumping into bed :p

Vancouver has an active calender on the link in my signature (poly events all over) if you are looking for events and people from your area. I'm from that area. Maybe I will see you around :)

Back