Looking for Poly for a very short interview!

YannickM

Hello there!
My name is Yannick, 18 male from Canada, and I'm new to this forum. For a school project in humanities, I decided to research polyamory because I thought I'd be a very interesting thing to study. Myself not being able to settle for only one relationship, I thought the idea was very cool. I might even try it myself.

Basically, the project consists of researching a topic relating to sexuality and studying its sociological, anthropological, historical background. I don't need you to know about everything, just I need the perspective of someone who is actually poly!

Then, I will be doing a kiosk at my college to inform people about the practise, its benefits, and maybe even interest some people into giving it a try.

I'd just need to ask anyone, hopefully someone who has been poly for a while, simple open-ended questions about their experience with polyamory. Nothing too personal, everything remains anonymous. I would like it to be via skype if possible. All you need is a microphone and 15-20 minutes of your time! I'd love to hear about your experiences.

Please, let me know if you're interested in contributing!
Thank you so much,

Yannick :)

Why not post your questions here.. Every poly relationship is different. We all have different configurations backgrounds lifestyles etc.

I'd be willing to do an interview by PM on this site. I don't Skype.

Yeah, that would be good too. Thanks so much! I will send you the questions sometime this week. 2-3 minutes per question is all is needed.

But if anyone's good for a short skype interview, let me know.

I'm up for the interview via PM too. I'm uncomfortable with voice chat.

Hello there!
Thanks for people who are interested. For some reason, I think I can't send PMs, but I can receive and read them. I'd like you to give me a little bit of background information about your sex, age, orientation, how long you've been poly, relationship status, etc. The rest remains anonymous.

Please, take your time to answer each question. 2-3 minutes per question is enough. PM me your answers, and feel free to tell me about your personal experiences!

Thank you so much!

1. By being poly, how has it affected your relationships with your friends, your lovers, your family, etc?
2. Would you consider having kids? If yes, how would you picture parenting for your children? If not, why so?
3. For what reasons have you decided to become poly?
4. How does being poly affect your freedom and sex life?
5. Have you or your lovers had issues with jealousy in the past? If so, how was it dealt with?
6. What do your friends, your entourage and society in general think of you when you tell them you are polyamorous? How are/aren’t they supportive?
7. Do you live with multiple lovers at once? If so, how is it to live in the same house?
8. What are the values you live by in order to make your relationships and your life better?
9. What is your opinion on monogamous relationships? What are its’ pros and cons?
10. How do you manage to be in love yet remain not too attached to anyone in particular and remain independent relationship-wise?

Back