The "How Are You Doing" Thread (redux)

Just found out that D got one of my friends high on X and took advantage of her while she couldn't do anything about it.

I am going to end him. Maybe not today, or tomorrow. Maybe not physically. But I am going to end him.

Has she gone to the police? Sounds like something that should be put in their hands.

Probly not since illegal drugs were involved.

If he gave her the E in the first place with the intent of drugging her so he could have sex with her I would think there would be even more of a case. I guess it depends if she took the E knowingly or not.

So, I am feeling a bit renewed after talking with Burnsy and sharing a pleasant late lunch with The Writer yesterday. Tonight this young guy I met last week is taking me out to dinner. I am so-o-o very excited about that! He's really cute.

I am enjoying all the male attention, but still preoccupied a bit with Burnsy. I think I may have to do a search later to learn a little bit more about LDRs. It's so challenging when I just want to be able to reach out to him, and see him, but I can't.

Happily taking myself out to lunch now....

I'm packing up the car to go camping in about 3 hours!

Spent an hour last night agonizing over whether or not I should confront a friend about the way she's been treating me.... I don't like conflict, so I guess I was looking for a nudge. Runic Wolf, the amazing husband he is, suggested I find out what Wendigo thought about it and he gave me the nudge I needed. Unfortunately, the reply didn't really answer my question of if she is mad at me or if I did something to upset her. She needs a break, but from what? I told her to take a break and I'd be here when she's ready, but it is still frustrating.

Pretty Lady is fighting with writer's block, so Wendigo is still waiting to hear if he'll be available tomorrow to spend time together. He is supposed to be helping me refit my corset before next weekend and with his leg healing slower than any of us would like, I know he's getting frustrated.

Tonight I am in pain; my shoulder feels like it went back in wrong somehow. Runic Wolf has been awesome and attentive, so no complaints there. I <3 my life, even when it is imperfect.

Hanging by the fire :) RP is making a set of ears for tonight, PN is on his way with LB, Derby is on a hike with Ariakis and other friends, Pengrah is hanging with Derby,s daughter, Freetime is reading in the hammock and I'm just enjoying all the friends around me:)

Hanging by the fire :) RP is making a set of ears for tonight, PN is on his way with LB, Derby is on a hike with Ariakis and other friends, Pengrah is hanging with Derby,s daughter, Freetime is reading in the hammock and I'm just enjoying all the friends around me:)
Wow, the Forum comes alive! How cool!

We spent last night reconnecting with Wendigo over Rock Band 3. It's been forever since we had a night like last night; friendship, cuddles, and intimacy all unfolding naturally.

At one point Runic Wolf went upstairs to make sure Yoda had fallen asleep because "you do get a little loud...." *blushes* and didn't come back down for a while. Wendigo and I took advantage of the opportunity, though apparently less than Runic Wolf was expecting, because when he came back he said that he'd gone to run interference for us and asked why we weren't busier..... who was I to argue with that logic? :D

It was a fantastic weekend. My bed is becconing to me now.

anxious and twitchy, to be perfectly honest. H invited me to go have dinner with some work friends last weekend and i didn't get home until around 3 in the morning. it was the first time we've hung out together without C, i don't think it was a date per say, but it definitely felt like some sort of test. i'm sure i passed and had a great time but nothing romantic happened. grr
it feels like we're constantly tiptoeing around each other, i know he likes me and i fear i have significant feelings for him. BUT, i think we're both shy when it comes to this sort of thing and very afraid of screwing up the friendship we currently have.
i'm generally a very blunt person except when it comes to my feelings:confused:

Just gonna jump on in here :)

I've had a nice relaxing day today (partly because of the muscle relaxer for my sciatica) but mostly just because there was nothing that I had to do other than play with my son. I hoping in a little while my friend E will be stopping by. He lives about 2 hours away but is in my town for business at least once a week. He never seems to be able to spend the night anymore, but I cherish every moment I can spend with him. If he doesn't stop by I have a feeling my mood is going to turn for the worst. :( this at least until hubby can get home to cheer me up again!

hope everyone else had a good day!

Back