Happy Happy Happy Togetherness (Moved from Wrong Section)

Kemie

So I love when people share their stories like this, and I finally get to write one.

This past weekend could have been horrible. I had to move AND I was sick.

But instead, it was amazing because I got to spend all of Saturday with Legs and Wolf TOGETHER. Everyone was talking to each other and happy and compatible and I seriously thought I might explode from sheer joy. I finally got to be without the "missing one of them" pangs. When we drove places, I sat in the back of the car with the boys in front, and held one of each of their hands and grinned. I think they thought I was adorable, so that's a win.

I took them out to dinner for helping me move, and the lack of awkwardness was just... so nice. That evening we relaxed and played video games with Legs' housemate. Wolf and I actually had a swinger's party to go to that night, but we ditched out because Wolf thought I would get a lot more happiness spending more time together with Legs. He was right.

I even had the brand new experience of lying on a bed and being cuddled by both of them.

I've spent the last few weeks being depressed about things not related to my relationships, and this helped so much. Yay happy endorphins. Now I wonder if I can get them to do this with me more often... :)

Back