New from South Atlanta

tothemind

Joining after a recent conversation with my wife about her desire to be with another girl which revealed much deeper needs. She is open to the experience of a threesome. But she comes from a very conservative background and thinks the guilt after the fact would be an issue. Having a relationship first focused on honesty and friendship would be a more natural avenue because that honesty already exsists between the two of us; we would love to extend it to a third. I come here with respect for those who have made it a lifestyle even though I am not sure where this will go with us. I admit to my needs as a man and that we guys tend to be focused on the sexual aspect, however for me it is about the experience of sharing something as boundless as love. How can one ever ever limit such a profound experience to one person? Anyway, I am open to this with a full and open heart. Thank you for the forum.

Greetings tothemind,
Belatedly, welcome to our forum.

I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for; just take your time and learn as much as you can along the way. Polyamory.com is a valuable resource; check out our various threads, and see if you have any questions.

I'm glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back