What did you do today that made you smile?

I arrived at the home of someone I've been in Internet contact with for a year or more (not a romantic interest, but it's GOOD to meet at last!) - after 3 days' hitch-hiking (2 poorly-slept nights in a tent by the side of busy motorways in France + 36hours trying to get from a service area on a north-bound motorway to the first service area around the corner on another, east-bound motorway).

Oh, and the hot shower when I got here!:):):)

What DIDN'T make me smile today. The sun was shining, went shopping, came home and cleaned up the apartment, then had dinner on the deck for the first time ever. Haven't been able to break it in yet, since we moved in around mid-December.

Watched an amazing documentary, and now I'm having dessert and tea. Di'nt even have to use my AK. It was a good day.

What DIDN'T make me smile today. The sun was shining, went shopping, came home and cleaned up the apartment, then had dinner on the deck for the first time ever. Haven't been able to break it in yet, since we moved in around mid-December.

Watched an amazing documentary, and now I'm having dessert and tea. Di'nt even have to use my AK. It was a good day.

Agreed. It was an amazing day. Spent with my favorite person.

Spent a half hour "getting reacquainted" with Wendigo in his driveway shortly before sunrise, then drove home to curl up next to Wolf, who was curled up sleeping on my side of our bed.

I'm really proud of myself too, because as much as I wanted to, I didn't cross our "no intercourse in the car" boundary.

Watching Karma hunt for his Easter Eggs and basket, then getting to sleep beside him while we napped. I've been smiling all day. After our two weeks apart in December, this 2-days wasn't nearly as hard as it usualy is. I actualy really enjoyed the time alone. But it is so wonderful to have him back.

Watched a video performance/ meditation made by my friends and some of their fellow students who went on an interfaith trip to London for Spring Break.

Obtained full time employment. I only put out one resume...and I got hired off it! HOLY CRAP!

I proved to Karma that I can use the dishwasher. Worked on getting the house cleaned up. Then celebrated that we are getting a nephew.

Thanks Mo! ;)

Today, I haven't been able to smile so to speak yet. Uggh...My back just hurts too much. But I'm sure I'll get it. Something to smile about that is.

Talked to LT today about life...and just life. Tried to keep clear of poly. It worked for the most part.

I woke up next to my girlfriend. :) Makes me smile every time!

Woke up at my friends' house... after hitch-hiking over 1000km (2 days) and getting the last lift on a non-major road after midnight.

Back