New from the East Bay!

zenith

So I'm a 24 year old forensic psychology student (who ended up getting a degree in anthropology because the Earth Science head professor was totally awesome). I also work part time in something that allows me to have fun and be creative.

Currently I'm single (kind of). I've been in some sort of relationship with my best friend for the past 10 years (and we're not even married!) however, we've never officially called it anything other than friendship and he also happens to live in South CA. Besides him, there is another guy I am kind of seeing who lives closer to me -- we have great chemistry but I think he's looking for some sort of commitment from me. There are 2 other guys that I just have sex with (or happy dance, as my friends and I like to call it).

I have always been interested in the poly lifestyle. My take on love is I can't really help who I fall in love with. I've often been in love with more than 2 people at once, and had to pick just one because I wasn't sure if what I was feeling was right. I'm more comfortable with my take on life and love now and I really just want to keep exploring and connecting with other people.

Hi zenith,
Welcome to our forum.

Polyamory has a certain appeal to reason; I am glad that you've discovered it and made a place for it in your life.

Hope you enjoy your time on Polyamory.com,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back