An introductory first post

TheWizardofBC

Hello,

Let me introduce myself.

I am a new member here but not new to Poly. I have been in a poly relationship twice in the past but currently enjoy one spouse.

My wife and I do agree that an extended family is our goal. We are just not actively searching for a third or fourth hoping that it will come naturally as it has in the past.

Over the years there have been mistakes, hurt and goodbyes. And there have been some wonderful, joyous times.

So what brings me to this forum? Well frankly I am now 63 and my wife 62. We are finding it increasingly hard to meet people our own age who still keep the libido active. To many in today's world 'active' brings up thoughts of running marathons at 80.
Well, neither of us are quite that athletic. We are not overweight and do keep active, we are just not runners.

We both run our own businesses so spare time is a bit hard to come by.

So, what I am looking for is a little support and perhaps some help with;
"Poly after 60".

Thanks,
Steve

Greetings Steve,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Oldpolyman comes to my mind when you say "Poly after 60;" he's already got a few lovely ladies in his life but perhaps he'll have insights for you too.

I know of various links for looking for poly partners, if you're interested let me know, for now I'm thinking you're not actively looking so just enjoy the site, and see what various people have to say. I'm always around on the intro board so can answer questions and stuff on this thread.

Hope you find what you're looking for with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back