Confident Average Couple Seeks Confident Average Woman - San Diego Area

EscPolyCouple

Confidence is sexy. Youth and beauty fade with time, but if you're confident, it'll show. Now, so I don't appear to be standing on a soapbox, I'll get on with the body of this post.

My wife and I are a polyamorous married couple, ages 40 and 41. She's a 5'8" beauty of a zaftig woman with a beaming smile and an entrancing personality. She's a light smoker and occasional drinker (she just tried absinthe a week ago and loved it), an avid reader and is exceptionally personable. Now, without trying to sound too narcissistic, I wish to describe myself. I'm 5'11", 220lbs in weight with the middle-age "tummy." I've got salt-and-pepper hair and (I've been told) very expressive and charismatic hazel eyes. I'm fond of bawdy jokes and I love to laugh, game, and generally have a good time enjoying life.

What are we looking for? Well, let me tell you what we’re NOT looking for instead. If you’re into narcotics (420 or harder), don’t play safe or have any transmittable diseases, we’re not interested. If you’re a fanatic about religion or politics, please look elsewhere. If you’re extremely obese or anorexic, buh-bye, and please get some help. If you don’t know what basic hygiene or spelling is, get ‘yo stank-azz gone. Lastly, if you’re a member of the XY chromosome set (aka a guy), you’re barking up the wrong tree.

If these identifiers don’t apply to you, then please write us! We’re interested in making friends, having three-way-quickies, developing a triad relationship, or any random combination thereof. We’re not into head games, and will not provide any. We’re pretty much a laid-back, easy going couple that wants to have fun with a confident woman.

We’ve had both long and short-term relationships with women, and we like the companionship that they offer. Are you inexperienced in the Sapphic arts? Not a problem there. We’re more than willing to help the bi-curious along, are willing to teach at any pace desired, and have done so before..

Still reading? Good. Interested? That’s even better. Please, write us, and thanks for your time!

ps - we both have separate MySpace pages, so the truly interested can see what we look like. Individual cell numbers will also be provided to prove that we're on the "up and up."

Back