The "How Are You Doing" Thread (redux)

I have been feeding the cat at the Hoarder Lady's apartment for about a week now. It's so bad that, before I go there, I spray myself with Off! and then roll up my pants legs so they don't touch the floor when I walk in. It's so gross and such a downer that I need time to decompress afterward! And a shower. She will be home in a few days and I'm considering talking to her about it. I've been trying to see if I can find resources for some professional help, in case she wants it.

Today the low feelings are still lingering. It's like her apartment is filled with sadness and it clings to me like perfume after I leave.

Today the low feelings are still lingering. It's like her apartment is filled with sadness and it clings to me like perfume after I leave.

Places can have an energy about them that can have an effect on people in them. I know I feel sad when I go to certain places for no real reason. I, however, go looking for those places, happy or sad. Little reminders that life lingers on, long after it's gone.

As for how I'm doing? I'm doing...meh today. Not good, not bad. Not happy, not sad. Just trying to figure some stuff out in my life and how to make things line up right. I know it time it'll happen on it's own, but in this case it needs a little nudging.

I'm wicked open-minded and expansive ATM. Went to a memorial benefit for a friend's brother and some girl started grabbing my boobs and calling me a lesbian. Won 3 home-made quilts (out of a possibility of 6). So I actually made money on this. Should I feel bad? I think not. Whootah.

Can anyone top this? I dare you.

I'm wicked open-minded and expansive ATM. Went to a memorial benefit for a friend's brother and some girl started grabbing my boobs and calling me a lesbian. Won 3 home-made quilts (out of a possibility of 6). So I actually made money on this. Should I feel bad? I think not. Whootah.

Can anyone top this? I dare you.

Congrats on the quilt raffle wins.

Boobie groping at a memorial benefit? Not so sure that deserves congratulations. :p

Feeling content. Runic Wolf and I have some sexy time this morning, then ate a yummy breakfast and are now cuddled up on the couch with our kitty (Runic Wolf is asleep with his head on my shoulder.)

Meh. Emotional state of.....sleepiness. Woke before the alarm :(

I had messed-up dreams all night.

I would dream of the doorbell ringing, and actually wake-up thinking it was. Then toddle out to the door, and of course,... nothing.

It`s been a super busy time for me,..might need to sloooooow down.

I had messed-up dreams all night.

I would dream of the doorbell ringing, and actually wake-up thinking it was. Then toddle out to the door, and of course,... nothing.

I've had those dreams, many times! I hear the buzzer, or the phone ringing, or my alarm going off, and I wake up, but it's the middle of the night and no one's there or it was hours away from when my alarm was set. Sometimes I have those dreams just before waking in the morning, so then I'm afraid I'm having a package delivered or something, but there's no one on the intercom.

Only once did it actually happen, a few months ago, where this really drunk chick was leaning on my doorbell demanding that she be let into the building just after the bars closed at 4am. She kept yelling into the intercom that her friend told her she could stay at "Apt. 3C" (my apartment number) but she had the wrong building on the wrong block. She wouldn't stop, even after I stuck my head out the window and told her to go away. After a half-hour of my buzzer going off, I had to call the cops, LOL. I watched her stagger away in her 4-inch stilettos, while the cops laughed and shook their heads, the poor drunken dipshit.

Last edited:
Life's Good!

Our family and tribe is doing well :) I'm getting amped up about the idea of laife after 21+ years in the military. The future looks interesting at the very least!

NOT happy!

I learned over the weekend that Possibility's male primary is not the most sexually safe person on the face of the planet!

Now I get to have that wonderful conversation with Possibility where sex is taken off the table and shelved, most likely permanently :cry.

I love him to pieces but my health, Breathes' health and the health of any partners down the road MUST come first!

Yeah, I learned that he's the type who can't maintain an erection with a condom so will go without if given half a chance, especially if it's anally. :(

*sigh*

The talk was supposed to happen tonight. Unfortunately he had a family emergency come up which requires the cancellation of our time together tonight and, most likely, indefinitely. I will find time to have this conversation face to face though. It's not something which should be done via phone or email. IMO that would just make the situation worse than it already is.

I'll be ok once I do manage to get this conversation out of the way. It's the dreading it that's the worst.

miss pixi told me this story after I told her about you feeding a hoarder's cat(s).

A friend of hers has catsit for a woman for at least 10 years. This woman has 2 homes, east and west coast. She spends half the year at each... At the house the friend goes to, to catsit, are over 30 cats. She has hoarded cats and doesn't even live there half the year!

Glad you are done going to that smelly dangerous sad apartment.

I'm really pissed off about the cruelty, suffering, and injustice going on in the world, and right outside our front doors. Then I come on here and see people whining about their sex lives, cheating on each other, navel-gazing, and in general worrying about things that don't matter. Suck it up and get a life. Go help someone who needs help. If you are on here bitching about your shitty polyamorous sex life, you really do have it good. Put down the internet and go make the fucking world a better place. Start getting a clue about what REALLY matters. The fact that can't find a "third" to "add to your relationship" DOES NOT MATTER. The fact that you can't figure out how to sleep five people in a queen-size bed DOES NOT MATTER. There are people who don't have enough to eat. There are innocent animals being tortured for the fun of it.

Get your collective heads out of your collective asses, polyamorous people.

I'm really pissed off about the cruelty, suffering, and injustice going on in the world, and right outside our front doors. Then I come on here and see people whining about their sex lives, cheating on each other, navel-gazing, and in general worrying about things that don't matter. Suck it up and get a life. Go help someone who needs help. If you are on here bitching about your shitty polyamorous sex life, you really do have it good. Put down the internet and go make the fucking world a better place. Start getting a clue about what REALLY matters. The fact that can't find a "third" to "add to your relationship" DOES NOT MATTER. The fact that you can't figure out how to sleep five people in a queen-size bed DOES NOT MATTER. There are people who don't have enough to eat. There are innocent animals being tortured for the fun of it.

Get your collective heads out of your collective asses, polyamorous people.

o_O Kaos, what's got you all worked up? I mean, I know the world is a pretty shitty place right now with the US government showing it's true colors, Europe about to collapse financially, and every news outlet boo hooing over a dead guy rather then paying attention to what they should be paying attention to, but you usually seem more calm then this.

Trust me, I agree with you about how frustrating people can be, probably in many the same ways you are, but some parts of human nature you can't change.

Other then concern for Kaos, I'm doing well. Enjoying my day off in the workshop, learning new skills, learning new things, and trying not to be concerned for where the world is heading. All I know when society collapses, I've got some practical skills I can put to work in barter. ;)

Back