A request: state your gender and sexual preference/orientation

I've seen the term "heteroflexible" and (if I were the goddess of vocabulary) this would seem an appropriate usage. Not repulsed but not attracted to the idea implies to me that there could be a rare guy (maybe so rare that you have never met one) that could pique your interest.
I think that's the most apt description. I'd be down for some physical or emotional intimacy with another guy but I've yet to meet a guy who falls under both.

PS. It could also mean that you could, potentially, be a great find for girls (like me) who enjoy sex with more than one guy at the same time but want ALL of the attention. IF that "not against/not for" translates into "naked guys sexing in close proximity doesn't make me uncomfortable" AND you're into group sex...
It doesn't make me uncomfortable, its just not interesting. I think it also has to do with the fact that I don't feel comfortable getting physically close to someone unless I actually have feelings for them or feel close to them. I'm also not that into the idea of group sex but then again that's a road I've never traveled so I'm open to having my mind changed.

hmm... gender is male, and attracted to people who take on the traits of their opposite (example, women who dress or act in a masculine way, and men who dress or act in a feminine way). and probably mostly attracted to women.

Straight female, in a relationship with a straight male. Opened up our relationship not long ago.
Seems we can't edit posts that are too old, but it's probably better to make a new post anyway.

So I haven't been here for several months, and during this time I discovered I'm actually asexual. I'm romantically attracted to men, but not sexually attracted to anyone.

I'm still with my heterosexual partner. We've been living together for more than one year, which is about the same length of us being poly.

I've also been in an online romantic friendship for almost 6 months. He's also heteroromantic and somewhere on the asexual spectrum. We live very far apart and haven't met in person yet, but we're happy. :)

I'm a pretty-much-straight male in a not-actually-married-but-basically-married open relationship. Not really interested in defining sexuality/gender because it all seems like a big amorphous blob to me. However, in the interest of maintaining this fantastic array of dazzling portmanteau and fun terminology, I am going to say:

I'm a FRUIT BAT, godzillasexual, in a mostly sea-worthy relationship.

Edit: And I would like to be addressed as such.

I wish to hell you lived close enough that I could take you out for a drink. :D

I'm a pretty-much-straight male in a not-actually-married-but-basically-married open relationship. Not really interested in defining sexuality/gender because it all seems like a big amorphous blob to me. However, in the interest of maintaining this fantastic array of dazzling portmanteau and fun terminology, I am going to say:

I'm a FRUIT BAT, godzillasexual, in a mostly sea-worthy relationship.

Edit: And I would like to be addressed as such.

@hyena, well as long as you're not a VAMPIRE BAT with Mothrasexual leanings. That is just unacceptable!

This is fun.

First time posting here, so kind of an introduction.

Anyway, I'm queer/pansexual, poly, male. However, I've never been in a poly relationship and I am currently single.

female bisexual married to a straight male who is in a relationship with a straight? (I'm ashamed to say i don't know this for certain) female who is open but not seeing anyone else

Male. Currently long-term unemployed (sexually/romantically speaking). Therefore "Yeti".

However, I have already signed the application forms (in triplicate) for my next [human] reincarnation (however-many lives down the road that might be): bi with strong lesbian preference.

Thought I would throw my 2c in

I am female and identify as straight.

Very happy as the hinge of a V with two guys. More or less I have known both of them since I was a child, I have more trust and faith in them than anyone else. I do not ever see myself opening up to another relationship ... highly unlikely. I see myself as more than lucky to have have found love twice.

Back