New people...

A Quadjillion Bajillion if you ask me.

Hello & Welcome from me too.

Just Me,
Tim

HEY. Can we possibly make this post sticky?????
Cause it seems like it would be realy nice to be able to let people know that even if their intro isn't responded to, that they can post a thread titled "I hate my wife's boyfriend please advise" and get responses but that some people just do not have time to peruse EVERY post (like I generally do:eek:) and they shouldn't take that to mean that people won't give them great advice.

if the title of the thread is "hi" well-maybe I don't feel like saying hi today cause there is too much b.s.going on or because I need to bond or it's not "deep enough" for my mood or whatever???

HI ALL NEWBIES!!!

I go away for a few days and geesh. HI new people!

Hi everyone! :)

My time on the forum is quite limited right now, so I'm mostly lurking when I have a minute.

Welcome, new friends! :D

Also, it's a very good idea to search the existing posts before you start a new thread. Chances are good someone else has already asked the same question or faced a similar scenario.

Dive in, have fun, and everyone play nice! ;)

I took a look only to find that the new posts/people extend more than one page! Yikes!
Hello new people and welcome to the boards!

HI and Welcome Newbies!! Jump in. We cant wait to meet you!

I took a look only to find that the new posts/people extend more than one page! Yikes!
Hello new people and welcome to the boards!

probably more than two pages.

Hello and welcome newbies. Sorry if it seems inpersonal, but there are sooo many posts on here some days.

Back