Daddys Baby Girl

Daddysbabygirl

Hello... I am Britnie.. I am 26.. I am a submissive/slave in training... A little or big.. However you wanna put it I am pretty much stuck at the age 16... And just like a 16 yearold I enjoy all the pretty pink, ruffles, zebra print... I also just like a 16 yearold pout when I don't get my way, sometimes bratty, and occasionally have a sharp tongue... Daddy calls me a unicorn... This makes me feel special.. He says it's because I have desires to not only please him but his wife as well...putting myself second to their primary relationship... This is true.. I have the desire for her to fall in love with me... I already know in my heart that I love her... When something clicks it just clicks... I try my best to live the BDSM Lifestyle 24/7... I wear a collar all the time... I am branded and owned..and I guess that's all I have to say about that lol..

-DBG<3

Greetings Britnie,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Sounds like you have a wonderful relationship going. I just wish you the best and hope all your dreams come true. ;) It's like you said, sometimes things just click, and that's the best way for it to happen.

I hope you'll enjoy your time on Polyamory.com and encourage you to post your thoughts and questions as desired. I'm pretty good about following the intro board so you can count on me to keep an eye on this thread.

Glad to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hello and welcome. I am curious how an adult functions in the world pretending to be age 16 all day, every day. How do you relate to people your own age, or do you socialize with teenagers? Did you ever go to college or have you ever planned to? Do you work, pay rent, live at home with your parents, or does your "Daddy" take care of and pay for all your needs? Does he and his wife both want you to act like a bratty teen 24/7 or do they ever treat you like the adult you actually are (even if you have a contract, there are times to step out of the role and discuss how it's going, I believe) ? Someday (if you're lucky) you'll be 50 - do you see yourself acting 16 when you are that age and facing retirement? Or is this just a sex thing you do with your Daddy and keep it out of sight from the rest of the world?

Just wondering!

Back