Not great at introductions but hi

roslin

Hello! I am in a long term relationship (almost four years now!) with my fiancé and we did not even know what poly was until late last year. We still did not know anything about poly when we started a rather disastrous relationship with a woman. That relationship did not end very well but it did open our eyes to the world of Polyamory (and made me realize that I had been repressing the fact that I am attracted to women for years) and since then we have done much more reading and researching on the topic. We are still very new to everything and have some stuff to work on but we are in it together. Recently I have kinda started a relationship with a wonderful man but it’s very complicated at the moment. I joined this sight because I was hoping to maybe use it to get some 3rd party advice sometimes.

Greetings roslin,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I've read your other thread and responded there. It looks like the others have gave some good advice. If we can help with further thoughts and advice please let us know.

Glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thank you for the welcome and the helpful links. So far this site has been very friendly and helpful

I'm glad to hear that.

Back