Ms Kitty's Polyamory Blog

Indeed. But, my friend (who originally is the one that had issues with this whole thing) is no longer my friend as of today. He freaked out over me liking this guy and now this person is associating me with the drama of my ex-friend. *Sigh*

I got to talk to this guy via text last night when he got off work. Him and I are still cool as friends and actually have plans to hang out on Sunday. He said he's not interested because he doesn't find me attractive physically (ouch, but he did say he was sorry to be so honest) and me being married doesn't work for him. He can't help if he doesn't feel it and if he isn't interested in a poly lifestyle. So friends it is. :p

I told M what's going on and, while he was busy, he did say he was sorry.

Joshua has his phone back and now I can't get a hold of M. *Rolls eyes* :p

M started work, although he doesn't like it any better there than he liked it here. I don't hear from him too much right now, but I know work is to blame.

I get to see Joshua for two days this weekend in New Orleans!! :D

Yay! Glad you get to see Joshua soon :) Hope you'll get more contact with M as well, you must be feeling quite lonely!

I definitely am not used to be home alone so much, Tonberry... And having both boys away is rough at times. But, I have some awesome friends, which really helps. :)

I texted M last night and he was surprisingly responsive and friendly. I told Joshua that I really wonder how great things really are there, just because I expected a lot more NRE to happen so that we'd hear a lot less from him (and I thought he'd stop admitting he missed us since he has JB to occupy his time). I guess I thought I had things all figured out and I was wrong, but I can't say whether I was wrong in a good way or bad way yet. :eek:

I start moving towards seeing Joshua on Friday night, as we're driving to Kansas City to fly out of there on Saturday. Exciting!

Back