New England Noob

Oneironaut

Greetings all!

I'm a fit, good-looking, sexually liberated gay man living in Massachusetts and for the first time in my life, I find myself facing the possibility of being in a poly relationship with two wonderful men.

We're all in our late 30's and the two of them met 18 months before I knew them. I've had several relationships with varying degrees of success, some monogamous, some open. I believe that any kind of relationship can work as long as there is honesty, respect and love. I'd always been curious about being in a poly relationship, but had never met two people I'd want to pursue one with.

While we haven't discussed the matter directly yet, I get the feeling that it could go in this direction. I feel there is an equal attraction all around, but I guess I'm afraid of bringing it up in case I'm totally off about it. I'll share my story in the appropriate forum.

I just wanted to give you a little information about me as a starting point. I hope to get some insight from some of you regarding this because I'm excited to give this a shot but afraid of what might happen. Thanks for your attention.

Hi Oneironaut,
Welcome to our forum.

Just have a look around and see if you have any questions. We have a Life stories and blogs board that would be perfect for telling your story.

It sounds like you will do fine, but that's only a guess based on just a little information. Prepare yourself to do a lot of communicating, even when the prospect of communicating is a scary one.

I hope you will enjoy and benefit from your time on our site.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back