Finding the Dream!!

nukemjk

First off I'll say that I will try to keep this as short as possible, I know people tend to check out when confronted with a wall of text.

I just wanted to share our story and the fact that we have finally found the dream that we have been dreaming for 3 years!

My BF and I have been together for over 3 years and through a long story both decided that we would love to find someone special to share our lives with, that elusive "unicorn" lol. I have been 100% Bi my entire life. Needless to say it has been a very rough road. In the 3 years we have been dating girls, we have dated a dozen or so girls and have had 3 semi serious gfs all of which lied/cheated on us.

My BF and I clicked from day one. We have been inseperable ever since. We both felt so strongly that even though it would be close to impossible...there has to be someone out there that it would happen the same way with. Someone we instantly clicked with and felt like we had known forever.

First off I'll say that I will try to keep this as short as possible, I know people tend to check out when confronted with a wall of text.

I just wanted to share our story and the fact that we have finally found the dream that we have been dreaming for 3 years!

My BF and I have been together for over 3 years and through a long story both decided that we would love to find someone special to share our lives with, that elusive "unicorn" lol. I have been 100% Bi my entire life. Needless to say it has been a very rough road. In the 3 years we have been dating girls, we have dated a dozen or so girls and have had 3 semi serious gfs all of which lied/cheated on us.

My BF and I clicked from day one. We have been inseparable ever since. We both felt so strongly that even though it would be close to impossible...there has to be someone out there that it would happen the same way with. Someone we instantly clicked with and felt like we had known forever.

We just moved to a new state and it wasn't long at all before we met the most amazing woman in the entire world. She has every quality that either of us would ever hope for in a woman, and she feels the exact same way we do about wanting to spend her life with a man and a woman. We all have the most amazing chemistry, things have been going so amazingly well, like it was meant to be. Exactly what we were hoping beyond hope to find.

I am so excited about what the future holds for our family. It really is like a dream come true!! My BF and I have a 2 year old son and she has 12 and 9 year old sons. Our families all know and are very supportive. I really am waiting to wake up from this dream because after everything we've been through, it all is so perfect so far.

After reading forums for so long and seeing so many people that have found their dream, I can't believe we have finally found ours!!!

It is so refreshing to read the part where you met someone and started your current triad, because you referred to her as a woman. Halleluiah!

I get so tired of reading posts, "We're looking for a girl to add to our relationship." So dismissive for a couple to call a woman with whom they want a sexual and emotional relationship just a "girl" or "female." It just emphasizes that sense that people are looking for a toy for their own amusement without acknowledging the emotions, wants, and needs of a flesh-and-blood human being -- it makes my stomach turn whenever I see that attitude. I would hazard a guess that this woman is so exceptional that being involved with her has allowed you to mature in your viewpoint about this and see her and yourself as woman, and your boyfriend as a man. Three mature individuals. Congratulations! There will be challenges, but if you both develop separate relationships with her and not see it as two-plus-one, it will be very rewarding. Stay aware -- I wish for you that all three of you grow together in love and support of each other.

Back