What you listening to Now :

Foo Fighters - Wheels

Though My daughter and I have bee-bopped about 6 times today to : ' Taio Cruz- Dynomite.' :D

Rev 22:20 ~ Puscifer

TRAGEDY!!!!

I've used up all my free hours on Pandora this month!!!! What's an Audiophile to do??

Trying to talk Mo into letting me put .99 on the credit card so I son't have to wait until Oct.1 for my Pandora. I needz it, or I will explode! I do that sometimes.....

Amy Whinehouse

<3
everyone whose ever talked music with me knows Amy is my favorite artist of all time, you rock :D

I'm listenning to Lady Antebellum "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" on repeat for the past hour (not the first time I've done this). I just love her voice and the lyrics and music on this song. It's def my fave by them. Just makes you smile and cry at the same time...

"Opening up has always been the hardest thing... until you came"...it's so true.

:)

My Pandora station is back as of today!! Happy day for me :D

rain

I love youtube most days. Throw on a song that you like and it shows all related songs on the side. I am finding some really good, obscure and forgotten hair metal songs.

*drifting back to a time when all I wanted was sex, and I couldn't get any...

well right now the shower is running so I'm listening to that..

musically I'm in a real 80's phase,Springsteen,Bryan Adams,INXS..love my 80's :cool:

Back