Have you meet any older beautiful women from NC?

victorianlady

This is just part of a bio/introduction I wrote in order to introduce myself. If you think you might be interested let me know and we can exchange more information and pics. I am looking to be added to a relationship not just looking for a female who is willing to share herself and her husband sexually. I want a family with or without children that we can help and nurture each other. I am looking for a live in situation where I could have my own room and be invited into your room on your terms and vice versa and share common living areas on a daily bases. I enjoy sex but I am not a submissive or dominate. I don't do any kind of cyber sex. I am not a swinger, or a NSA kind of women. I am looking for either a co primary-3 equals or a primary. But might consider being a temporary secondary but depends on the situation. I am in either a MFM or a FMF; I respect marriages or long term relationships but if you're going to share your man then you must share all of him-heart, mind and body. No jealously because I want a private intimate moment with him. I want one with you too! I am bi curious -I have had some limited experiences but open to having more and learning more. I could also live with a female with or without sexual intimacy with her. I am looking for relationships not just sex. I love snuggling, cuddling and when that does happen to lead to sex/intimacy I like long spaces of time of touching and being close before and after. I love to kiss. In trying to find a true poly relationship I have meet on line a lot of people who wanted to talk about poly but no one willing to seriously consider actually doing it. So please live in the southeast, be between 40 and 65 and be seriously ready to add someone and share your life. :)

looking for third

We are a married couple willing to share possible living with her own room and share ours once in a while.

This is just part of a bio/introduction I wrote in order to introduce myself. If you think you might be interested let me know and we can exchange more information and pics. I am looking to be added to a relationship not just looking for a female who is willing to share herself and her husband sexually. I want a family with or without children that we can help and nurture each other. I am looking for a live in situation where I could have my own room and be invited into your room on your terms and vice versa and share common living areas on a daily bases. I enjoy sex but I am not a submissive or dominate. I don't do any kind of cyber sex. I am not a swinger, or a NSA kind of women. I am looking for either a co primary-3 equals or a primary. But might consider being a temporary secondary but depends on the situation. I am in either a MFM or a FMF; I respect marriages or long term relationships but if you're going to share your man then you must share all of him-heart, mind and body. No jealously because I want a private intimate moment with him. I want one with you too! I am bi curious -I have had some limited experiences but open to having more and learning more. I could also live with a female with or without sexual intimacy with her. I am looking for relationships not just sex. I love snuggling, cuddling and when that does happen to lead to sex/intimacy I like long spaces of time of touching and being close before and after. I love to kiss. In trying to find a true poly relationship I have meet on line a lot of people who wanted to talk about poly but no one willing to seriously consider actually doing it. So please live in the southeast, be between 40 and 65 and be seriously ready to add someone and share your life. :)
Hello
We are a mature couple in Elizabethton,TN just over the mountain from Ashville. We are totally new to the poly lifestyle having no one enter our lives at this point would love to chat

Back