Australia, Sunshine coast

dancingmother

Hi All,
I've finally joined! Starting to want to make contact with others living outside the socially standard relationship options. I feel a bit lighter knowing there are actually loads of others living in a variety of polyrelationship styles, and making it work for them,... or hoping they are :)
I'm in Australia, would love to hear up front from others nearby... Sunshine Coast, north of Brisbane.
xo

I wish we lived there. Aussy land is sooooo pretty! We will visit some day before I die. Good luck in your search.

Also on the sunny coast ,great place to be ,beautiful climate great for surfing . Wonderful to come across this site where I can truly be in a place of unconditional love & maybe find more acceptance. than the main stream of beliefs. Life is about having fun , enjoying the experience ,& if we can t live with honesty to our self & others how can life be truly fun ?

Hi All,
I've finally joined! Starting to want to make contact with others living outside the socially standard relationship options. I feel a bit lighter knowing there are actually loads of others living in a variety of polyrelationship styles, and making it work for them,... or hoping they are :)

It does seem to be becoming more and more common, accepted and recognised. :)

Have just been to Cairns for snorkelling !

Was there in 1988. Truly a great natural wonder of the world.

Successtories_Greatbarrierreef.jpg

Last edited:
Wowsers, HappilyFallen! Did you take that picture?

Back