curious about poly

gypsy28

Dh and I have been curious about poly. But we are interested in two husbands and one wife. Issue is though...we both want the second husband to be bi. We want him to not be there just for me but for my husband as well....does anyone elses relationship work like this?

Hi gypsy28,
Welcome to our forum.

I am personally in a hetero V, so not quite the same situation you're looking for. It takes awhile to find something so specific (most people just fall into a poly situation), so have some patience, but I'm sure you'll get there eventually.

Regards,
Kevin T.

Hi gypsy28,
Welcome to our forum.

I am personally in a hetero V, so not quite the same situation you're looking for. It takes awhile to find something so specific (most people just fall into a poly situation), so have some patience, but I'm sure you'll get there eventually.

Regards,
Kevin T.

Thank you. I am sure it will take a while.

Finding someone who is equally into both of you to the same degree will make it difficult for you to find what you're after because you're dramatically narrowing your dating pool. Have you considered dating separately and waiting to see what happens?

I also suggest you read So, somebody called you a Unicorn Hunter?, because by setting strict limits on the shape of your potential relationship before you've even found someone to be in it you fit the dreaded UH profile.

Back