Hello all!

polycakes

Hello!

I'm a 23 year old lesbian living in the Deep South. Call me Kilo!

I stumbled into polyamory sort of by accident. My long-term (6 years and counting) partner and I were monogamous up until a couple of months ago. We were spending a lot of time with our two best friends/roommates (another couple). We all started out as just best friends...but that changed one night. And...now we're all dating each other.

I had never identified as poly before and had never planned on being in a polyamorous relationship...but here I am! And I'm happy! It made me realize that it really is possible to love and be loved by more than one person at once. And it's amazing!

Our quad is still very new so we've still been taking things kind of slow, but I'm excited to see where it will lead. I don't have much of a community (online or irl) to talk to about this stuff, so when I came across this forum I thought I'd join!

I guess that's it for now. Thanks for reading!

-Kilo

Greetings Kilo,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Glad to hear that polyamory has been a delightful experience for you so far. We'll do our best to help that continue!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back