My label fell off...

SourGirl

and I feel so naked ! :p

...I am curious about something regarding the term 'pansexual'. Looking up definitions of it, I see there seems to be a grey area between bisexual and pansexual.

If a self-proclaimed bisexual woman, is attracted to males who cross dress, but not 'transgendered' people, does that render a changing of the label ? Or not ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think "pansexual" is just something invented by people who don't like the term "bisexual", but it basically means the same fucking thing.

For me, I use pansexual because I am attracted to the PERSON not the gender.

I have met some very amazing cool gender-neutral people. One who refers to themselves at "them, their, it"

I find them to be very attractive. But its not a him or a her... :)

So for me - pan is open and accepting.

Apparently though, according to a quiz I took on OKcupid - I'm bi but slightly more on the gay side ;)

I am a pansexual switch... I'm just greedy :D

I have met some very amazing cool gender-neutral people. One who refers to themselves at "them, their, it"

I find them to be very attractive. But its not a him or a her... :)

I have never met someone who is gender neutral. I didn't even know there was such a thing...you learn something new every day.

Last edited:
Alrighty,..I`ll clarify. I tend to stick (sticking pan, I am,.err,..not. :p ) to the bisexual label, if I must pick one. It`s like being dominant.

I joke I am in the 98 percentile, so I might as well just put that instead of switch.

Same for bisexual. Im in the third quartile there. So for now, might as well leave it at that.

I knew the definition of pansexual, I was wondering where the division is with someone like me. I seem to be able to be possibly attracted to males who cross dress, but not transgendered.

Typing this out, I see I now have a answer to that question. I do have a division in my head, so that puts me as bisexual, rather then the 'free' to be attracted to whatever floats my way ' - pansexual.

Okie dokie, I got hung up mixing a fetish with a way of being. All corrected now ! Feel feel to correct if I am wrong.

I've always been attracted to androgynes. From when I first sexually awoke, I fell in love with the early Beatles... I was 8. They were seen as dangerously girlish back then.

Later, it was David Bowie, the cast of Rocky Horror, Andy Warhol's cast of Superstars, etc etc.

Johnny Depp, Eddie Izzard, Rudolph Valentino, the dancer Vaslav Nijinski, all these girly men made my heart flutter and my nethers twitch.

I was never really attracted to drag queens, but then, they are gay men. There's a bit of a divide there.

I ID as gender fluid on FL, b/c I can be quite femme sometimes, but have strong masculine qualities as well. Speaking from a gender-binary understanding, of course.

I guess you've already answered your own first question, Superjast, that's just how it happened for me.

i am very lost by the goat comments for pans 0_0

I knew the definition of pansexual, I was wondering where the division is with someone like me. I seem to be able to be possibly attracted to males who cross dress, but not transgendered.

Maybe its even more simple than that. And this idea comes from Dan Savage talking about young or new gay men. Maybe you have a hard time finding the more extremes of a stereotype attractive. Not that you would dislike them, but being attractive to them is different.

:)

Pan is a pagan god with feet shaped like a goat. And legs. Actually i think his whole lower body is like a goat and the top half is human. Someone will explain it to you. Or you can check Wiki.

Whole lower body is that of the goat ass area :)

Goat feet...makes me think his feet looked like goat...not that he has goat feet. haha...I gotta say that was quite a vision :)

1048434389_Apansexual.JPG

pan.jpg

Oops. That's actually zoophilia

PanPsyche~BurneJones~r75c~transpRoundel~drkd.gif

Oops. That's not actually sexual!

NAMA_Aphrodite_Pan_%26_Eros.jpg

Last edited:
thanx for the clarification :)

..... second question (I'm still a noob, forgive me lol) what is gender neutral?.... like... do they... like not have... naughty parts? o_O

Back